The truth and lies

"I never noticed the body of the maid and Nico's lover. I was too focused on Nicole but now she will be a mother soon and I'll lose her anyway. She has every curve in place, hips, legs and belly of a model and now standing naked infront of me promising me orgasms on the mansions 3rd floor"

Victoria thinks by herself for a moment.

Without thinking twice Victoria pick Maria up and carries her to the closes bed with her hands around her ass, her head burried between her breast. Lay her down and get on top of her.
She starts kissing her while she undresses herself.
Maria helps Victoria get naked.
They are still kissing and rubbing their bodies against each other.

Maria force turn Victoria to lay on her back, Victoria is turned on more.

"A lady that takes control, I like it"

Victoria says and takes the oppertunity to sleep with Nico's lover, not knowing she is also pregnant with his child.

Maria get on top of Victoria with her breast in her hand their pussies on top of each other, she start rubbing her pussy on Victoria's slowly, she sucks her nipples slowly she opens her legs wide and kiss her all the way down till she reach her pussy, Maria gives Victoria a naughty look and sucks on her clit intensly then lick it up and down, she puts her tip of her tongue into Victoria's pussy hole.

Victoria moves her hips to get the most pleasure, she is dripping wet her pussy is warm. Maria puts her fingers in Victoria's pussy and kiss her body all the way up till their faces meet.
Pussy against pussy, Maria starts moving her hips rubbing her clit directly on Victoria's.
Victoria starts moving her hips too, they hold onto each other moaning hard Maria and Victoria still leaves wet kisses all over each others necks, breasts and lips.
Their pussies rubbing against each other, warm and dripping wet.

Victoria: "I'm going to cum"

Maria: "Shhh enjoy it"

They move their hips faster and faster Maria orgasms all over Victoria's pussy, Victoria moans just as hard and squirts all over Maria's pussy.
They don't stop, while their both soaking wet they continue moving their pussies together, Victoria orgasms and Maria get up and lift Victoria's ass, moves her legs under her and places her mouth wide open on Victoria's pussy while she orgasms she sucks on her clit and Victoria starts moving her hips and screams as she is still busy orgasming in Maria's mouth.
Victoria turns Maria on her back and get on top of her. She places her pussy on top of Maria's and moves rough, their clits are rubbing together Victoria squirts and Maria loves it when she squirts on her pussy.
Maria pulls Victoria closer and moves her hips, Maria and Victoria orgasms again leaving their pussies soaking wet and the bedding too.

They continue till they get tired.
Maria falls next to Victoria on the bed.

Victoria: "This is the best night ever I have never orgasmed so many times nor so intensive like tonigh"

Maria: "Me too, I had an amazing time"

Victoria notices the time and turns to naked Maria. Stroking her naked body up and down.

Victoria: "It is almost 5 in the morning we need to sleep few hours, I have to go to the hospital at 10:00"

Maria: "After all the orgasms we will be sleeping like babies"

Victoria: "True story, would you mind holding me?"

Maria: "With love"

Maria brings her body onto Victoria's lifts her leg and put it over her body, Victoria holds her ass and start kissing her. She can't resist Maria's naked body.
She pulls her closer and places her fingers on her clit, she fingers Maria and Maria get on top of her this time when their pussies meet she moves slowly then turns around and puts her pussy on Victoria's face, opens Victoria's legs and start licking her pussy they suck on each others pussies till they orgasms.

They fall asleep.

A few hours later...

Nicole wakes up when the Dr walks in.

Dr: "Good morning dear, how are you feeling?"

Nicole: "I'm great Dr, when can I go home?"

Dr: "You will be discarged today still should I call someone?"

Nicole: "Victoria please Dr"

Dr: "Will let her know, your vitals look normal please rest enough and stay hydrated."

Nicole: "Thank you Dr I will do just that."

The Dr walk out.
He phones Victoria but her phone is just ringing. She left the phone on Nicole's floor before she went up to the 3rd floor with Maria.

Nicole is very dissapointed cause Dr can't reach Victoria. Victoria phones her driver to pick her up.
When she reaches home Jasmine opens the door.

Jasmine: "Welcome home Mrs Lewis"

Nicole:  "Thank you Jamine"

Jasmine: "Are you feeling ok Mrs Lewis?"

Nicole: "Yes Jasmine, I'm pregnant please don't tell anyone until I'm ready"

Jasmine: "Congratulations Mrs Lewis, 8 years of trying and finally we will have a little Lewis running around"

Nicole: "Make that 2"

Jasmine: "Is it twins?:

Nicole: "Something like that, I'll be in my office"

Nicole goes to her office and sit on the chair, she tries Victoria's number but the phone rings in the lounge. Nicole get up and look for it.
When she sees the phone she ring the bell for Jasmine to come..

Jasmine: "Yes Mrs Lewis, how can I help?"

Nicole: "Is Victoria at home? "

Jasmine: "Mrs Lewis, Victoria has been here since last night but I have not seen her since last night"

.......