Panties down

Nico and Maria moves out with Devor.

Nicole and Sally has dinner with Jasmine and gives her the 3rd floor.

Sally and Nicole turns the maid quarters into a play house for the chidren.

Nico see Luna, Liam and Hudson very little. Nico is headlines in every news paper and magazine cause of drugs and parties with Candy.

Nicole and Sally loves each other and decides to let Sally's parents come over to visit so Sally can fix things with her father.

......

"Ooo Babe"

Nicole rubs Sally's pussy Sally turn her around and lay on top of Nicole in 69 position. Nicole takes out the vibrator and put it in Sally's pussy. She suck on her clit. Sally moves her hips around. Sally place her mouth over Nicole's pussy she french kisses it and press her tongue in Nicole's pussy she lick it slowly up and down and suck on her clit.

Sally turns around and face Nicole. They kiss and both breathe heavily.

Sally put her clit on Nicole's and move fast. They both orgasms.

Sally lays in Nicole's arm they lay and talk for hours. Sally falls off to sleep.

The monitor goes off and Nicole get up for Liam and Hudson she bottle feed them then she goes to check on Luna. She get in bed and cuddles Sally. She watches Sally sleep.

Nicole and Sally sleep in the baby sitter look after the children.

Nicole and Sally spend the day together. They make love every chance they get.

Nicole: "Babe did you speak to your mother?"

Sally: "Yes honey they're arriving tomorrow afternoon"

Nicole: "I'm scared and excited at the same time"

Sally: "You think. I don't even know how to feel"

Nicole and Sally arrives home and un pack all the goodies they bought for the children.

The next day Sally picks up her parents from the airport. She takes them home and tell her mother and father what she has been up to. They meet their 3 grandchildren and fall inlove instantly. Sally's father is not making anything easier by being hard on Sally.

Sally's mother is proud of Sally and what she had become.

Sally's parents stay for a month and her dad get used to the idea of Sally and Nicole being together.
They are happy to see Sally so happy. She has all she need and Sally and Nicole really works great together as a couple.

Nico dissapears leaving Maria behind.
Devor stays with Maria and Maria learns she is pregnant again.

Maria can't look after herself and Luna and ask Sally and Nicole to adopt Luna and the new baby.

Sally and Nicole adopted Luna. Maria gave birth to twins a baby girl and a baby boy.
Sally and Nicole adopted both and named the girl, Cara and the baby boy Graig.

Sally and Nicole hire 2 new nannies and an extra house help.
Sally's mother and father moves in with Sally and Nicole.

.....

Nicole stand in the boutique door and sees a face of the man she once loved.

Nicole: "Nico?"

Nico: "It's your long lost husband yes"

Nicole run and jump on Nico. She kisses him out of joy"

Nicole: "Where have you been? What happened to you? I've missed you!"

Nico: "I had to leave but I'm back for good now"

Nico and Nicole catches up in her office. Nico has gone old. He looks so much older and a bit on the ill side.

Nico: "I've missed you everyday. I couldnt stop dreaming about your body"

Nico walk closer to Nicole. He grabs her and they kiss.

Nicole: "I havent been with a man since you left"

Nico: "My own reborn virgin"

Nico lift her on the table and kiss her pussy. He plays with her clit and insert his fingers in her pussy. He goes  down and lick her clit he sucks on it and make circles with his tongue around her clit.
He insert his penis and Nicole gasp.

Nicole: "Ohhh Nico I've missed your penis"

Nico feels great and moves faster. Nicole cums and pushes Nico away.

Nico: "I never finished"

Nicole: "I did and I'm done."

Nico: "Since when have you become so cold hearted?"

Nicole: "Since you married another wife, married the maid, you were too busy to be there when I lost our baby and left me and Sally a lot of children to raise"

Nico: "I gave you'll the house and businesses what more do you'll want?

Nicole: "Our children needed a dad. Not a rich giving sperm donor"

Nico: "Can I see them?"

Nicole: "You will have to speak to Sally"

Nico: "She won't allow me to see them"

Nicole: "Come over for super we can speak to her together"

Nico: "I will be there. Thank you"

Nicole: "Off you go now I have a lot of work...."

Nico kisses Nicole on the cheek and go. Nico want to stop by the club to see how things is going but remember how things ended between him and Sally and does not have the energy to go through arguing.
Nico book himself into a hotel.
Nicole is not sure how to tell Sally that Nico is back and Nicole did not tell Nico about Maria's children.

Nicole decides to visit Sally at the club during lunch.
Nicole walk into the club and she sees Sally is on stage with another woman dancing. Nicole feels proud that it's her wife on the stage but jealous that she is with someone else. Sally didnt notice Nicole in the club. As Sally and the woman danced they pull off a few very intimate moves rubbing themselves against one another, touching one another and finaly kiss. Nicole is furious and walk straight to Sally's office. Sally see Nicole walking towards the lift. The song stop and Sally get off stage.

Sally go upstairs. She meet Nicole in the office.
Nicole start fighting and screaming as Sally enter the room.

Sally: "For fucksake Nicole I'm not Nico 1 partner is enough for me. It's a show nothing personal or romantic"

Nicole: "Well I came to tell you Nico is back and he is coming over for super!"

Sally: "He's back?"

Nicole: "Yes be on time for dinner"

Nicole walk out. As she open the door the woman Sally got very intimate with on stage with stood infront of the door. Nicole turns around and look at Sally

Nicole: "Just a show hey"

She walk out furious.