Two is a party, three is a crowd

Sally: "Come inside Ramona"

Ramona walk into the office and sit on the chair by the desk.

Ramona: "That lady was furious who is she"

Sally: "My wife. Or something like that"

Ramona: "I didnt know you were married. It makes you even more sexier"

Sally: "You think"

Ramona: "So I will meet you in my room?"

Sally: "No. Go to my dressing room. I will meet you there"

Ramona takes out her g-string and place it on the table.

Ramona: "I'll be waiting"

She walks out. By the door Ramona bend forward and touch her toes. Sally look at her. Sally walk behind her and close the office door.

Sally go down stairs and order some water. She get upstairs and head to her room.

Ramona sit on the dressing table wearing nothing but heels.

Sally walk to her put the water down beside her and grabs her. Sally kisses Ramona.

Ramona get of the table while kissing Sally she pushes her onto the table lofts her very short dress and move her g string to the side. Ramone kisses all around her pussy lips then put her tongue between her pussy lips. Sally grab her head and pull her hair while moaning.
Ramona lick her pussy and suck on her clit she put her fingers into Sally's pussy and fingers her fast. Sally cums all over her face.

Sally get up and they both go shower together. Sally has to finish off and get home for the dinner with Nico she is not looking forward to.

Nicole takes a new lingerie set from the boutique before heading home.
She makes sure Jasmine cook all Nico's favorites. She dresses the kids up and await the time to pass.

Sally's father is taking out her mother for dinner. Nicole was so glad to hear that as she just want to fuck Nico and hope Sally agrees to it cause it has been some time since she slept with a man until Nico got back. Nicole and Mr Mavis broke their fling when Nicole fell pregnant.

Time passes. Sally arrives at home and head to the bedroom firstly she changes into the 1 short dress Nico loved she decides to wear no undies and heels. While she is busy Nicole walk into the room with 2 glasses of wine. She greet Sally with a kiss and hand her a glass.

Sally: "Wow babe you look very sexy"

Nicole: "Thank you. You don't look too bad either"

Nicole jokes and they giggle.

Nicole: "Your the most beautifull woman I've ever seen"

Sally: "Don't flatter yourself babe"

Nicole: "So are you ready for dinner with Nico?"

Sally: "Dinner is not what I don't want, I want dinner with Nico, I want more than just dinner with our long lost husband. But that is not my biggest worry. Our children does not need this confusion"

Nicole: "Me too I don't think Nico knows about Cara and Griag"

Sally: "I'm not even sure he know that we adopted Luna and Devora"

Nicole: "Cause he was too busy with that bitch of a devil woman Candy"

Sally: "I don't want Nico to come and confuse our children baby. I understand he is their father but I don't want them to get hurt so before we allow him near them we need to hear what is his plan for the future"

Nicole: "Sal you can't punish Nico he is still our husband after all"

Sally: "A husband that dissapeared without a word a father that knew he had children that needed him and he ran?"

Nicole: "That is harsh"

Sally: "It's not"

Nicole: "Well let me check on the food and see the kids before Nico comes"

Nicole walk out and Sally fall onto the bed.

Nicole does not go to the children she walk outside and tell Jasmine not to tell Sally.

Nico arrives and Nicole jumps on him.
She takes him by the hand and lead him around the house.

Nico: "We having dinner outside?"

Nicole: "No just come and hurry"

Nico frowns but goes with Nicole to the childrens play house.
She opens the door and Nico steps in.

Nico: "So what is this now? You let Jas go?"

Nicole: "No silly we have 5 helpers and their staying inside"

Nicole kisses Nico before he could say anything Nico pick her up and cary her to the bathroom he lifts her on the basin and insert his penis into her vagina. Nicole gasp and pull him closer he moves his penis in and out slowly kisses her and the door opens

"Mommy"

Nicole jump off and pushes Nico away

Nicole: "Luna? What are u doing here?"

Luna: "I seen you slipped out of the house mommy and mom Sally is looking for you"

Nico: "Hello sweet heart"

Nicole: "Luna you know your not allowed to leave the house without telling anyone"

Luna: "Good evening uncle"

Nico look at Nicole with sadness in his eyes.

Nicole: "Let us go inside to have dinner"

Luna: "Mom is the uncle having dinner with us?"

Nicole: "Yes baby girl but tonight you'll be having dinner with Jasmine"

Nico: "How can my daughter eat with the maid?"

Nicole: "Nico behave yourself. In this house everyone is equal there is no such thing as maids"

Nico: "But...."

Nicole run behind Luna before Nico can say anything.

Nicole enter the house and see Sally is in the kitchen busy texting on her phone and does not notice Nicole coming in.

Nico notice Sally and takes a minute to stare at her and adore he perfect body.

Sally's phone rings and she answer.

Sally: "Hey babe how are you?"
.....
Sally: "Jeeez I miss you"
.....
Sally: "I won't be able to get out tonight Nico is coming over for dinner"
....
Sally: "Don't start now babe. I love you sugar pie"
....
Sally: "Sleep tight babe I will see you tomorrow love u"
....

Sally hangs up and look up straight into Nico's face.