Beating hearts

2 Weeks later.....

Dr: "Good morning ladies and gent"

Maria, Nicole, Sally and Nico says good morning together.

Dr: "Sally it is confirmed that you are 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant, you and the baby is healthy"

Sally: "Thank you Doctor"

Dr: "Nicole your 7 weeks and 3 days along, you and the baby both are in perfect health"

Nicole: "Thank you doctor"

Dr: "Maria you are also 7 weeks and 3 days along both you and the baby is perfectly healthy. Now Ladies do you'll have any questions? "

Nico: "Doctor when can we see the genders of the babies?"

Dr: "Between 18 and 21 weeks we will scedule a ultrasound"

Sally: "What can I expect within the following few weeks of pregnancy?"

Doctor: "I'm waiting on the booklets on pregnancy and everything you should know, each of you will recieve one, you too Nico"

Nico: "Thank you doctor"

The doctor leaves. Some time later the nurse enter the patient waiting area and hand them each a brown paper bag.

Inside their bags is their vitamins and booklets on pregnancy.

"So who's in the mood for ice cream?"

The 3 of them laughs.

Sally: "Sure love"

Nico instructs the driver to stop at the club. They reach the club Nico walks into the club and the 3 follow him.

Nico: "Ladies you'll tell the kitchen staff what you'll want and I'll be in my office"

The ladies agree and Nico walk up the stairs.

They sit down in the VIP section at the club.

Nicole: "So Ladies, what is our next step?"

Sally: "Baby rooms I'd say"

The 3 burst into laughter.

Jackson: "Sally, Mr Lewis want to see you in his office"

She laughs and get up. She head upstairs to his office.

"Mr Lewis, you are requesting my presence"

Sally jokes and enter his office.

Nico: "Yes baby girl, you seem so far from me and I miss you"

Sally: "And Nicole? Maria?"

Nico: "Baby girl I've never had what I have with you with Nicole, Maria or any other woman in my life"

Sally: "Awww Mr Lewis so I'm something special"

She walk towards him and pull him closer by his tie for a kiss. Nico grab her around her waist and kiss her harder. She pulls away as someone opens the door.

Nico: "Candy since when do you just walk into my office?"

Candy: "Sorry Mr Lewis"

Nico: "Can you see I'm busy?"

Candy nods and walk out the office.

Sally sit down and Nico tell Jackson to let the other 2 ladies up.

Sally and the girls go sit on the couch on the other side of the office. Sally can't help but think about her and Nico's first time together on the couch. She smiles and Nico notice it.
Nico takes his laptop and go sit in the middle of Sally and Nicole and kiss them both on the cheeck.
Maria is watching them and feels real jealous. The ladies talk about everything and Nico is busy on his laptop.

Someone bursts through the door again.

Nico: "Mother!?"

Mother: "Yes! And here is your family, the stripper, the maid and the trailer trash"

Nico: "Mother please stop!"

Mother: "You had a wonderful woman who loved you and you ran way to open hotels, strip clubs and clothing stores around the world and make babies with the maid, stripper and trailer trash"

Sally: "With all due respect, do you know any of us?"

Mother: "I know enough to say that my son deserves better. All 3 of you will go see the doctor and abort those babies"

Nico: "They will do no such thing mother, they will keep them and we will raise my children together"

Mother: "I don't want low life grandchildren. Do you think the 4 of you'll will be living together happilly? You need to think about your live and settle down, get married and have children from a decent woman"

Nico: "Mother I am a married man. I married Nicole 10 years ago. I married Sally almost 5 weeks ago and I will marry Maria before our child is born"

Mother: "So your entertaining yourself away from home. We have not seen you in 13 years and this is what we come to find"

Nico: "Yes mother. This is my life and my destiny does not depend on you or what you want. Get out of my office and stay away from me and my wives and our children.

A tear rolls down her face and she walks out.

Sally: "Are you ok my love"

Nico: "Yes baby girl. Ladies come on let's go home"

They head home. Sally see Nico is not ok and no one speak on their way home.
They get home. Have dinner and each goes to their rooms.

Nico goes to his office.

Maria wake up during the night and feels strange pains. She goes to the elevator. The pain is getting worse, Maria is all sweaty. Maria goes to the ground floor. She holds the walls as she get out and bumps against a small table before she faints. Nico hear the noises and walk out to see Maria lay on the floor. He rushes her to the hospital.

Nico takes out his cellphone and calls Sally.

Sally: "Nico are you ok?"

Nico: "Yes baby girl I just needed to hear your voice"

Sally: "Come to my room"

Nico: "I can't I'm at hospital"

Sally: "What? Why?'

Nico: "Love you I will be home soon"

The doctor walk in Nico hang up.

Nico: "Is she fine? Is my baby ok?"

Doctor: "Yes they are both ok. Maria need to be on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy.  She has preeclampsia. From 20 weeks she won't be able to get up at all. It is mainly caused by high blood pressure in a pregnacy where the mother never had high blood pressure before and can result in serious to fetal complications for both mother and child"

Nico: "Can you treat it?"

Doctor: "Yes but the bed rest is the best medication. She need alot of rest"

Nico go sit down with his head in his palms.