Deal with the devil

The next morning Nico awaits Sally and Nicole at breakfast.

He sit down with them and tell them what the doctor said.

Nico: "Maria can't be alone anymore I'll have to sleep by her at night"

Sally: "Why don't you marry her too?"

Sally says sarcastic

Nico: "Wow baby girl that is a great idea we'll get married in a week"

Sally: "Really Nico!"

Sally get up and goes out. She tell no one where she is off to but she goes to the Boutique and head straight to Nicole's office.

Nicole: "Nico you can't marry Maria"

Nico: "Why is that?"

Nicole: "You might just lose me and Sally"

Nico: "It's a chance I'll have to take.

Nicole is furious and walk out. Nico is confused and head back to hospital to see Maria.

Nico enter her hospital room.

Nico: "Hello. How do you feel?"

Maria: "I feel great thank you"

Nico take out a red box from his pocket. Goes to sit next to Maria's bed and ask her to marry him.

Maria says yes.
Later the day Maria get discharged.
Nico take her home. He help Maria to her room.

Nicole and Sally is in her office.

Nicole: "Sally it looks like we are left with each other"

Sally: "I won't have it any other way"

Nicole: "The past couple of weeks you grew on me. I fell deeply inlove with you"

Sally: "I feel the same. With every kiss, with every touch I could feel the magic."

Nicole kisses Sally.

Nicole: "Will you move into my room?"

Sally: "Yes I will"

Nicole sit on top of Sally and kisses her.
Sally holds her tight and kiss her back.

Nicole and Sally visit a baby store and buy a few neutrual color pieces for their babies. They have lunch together and meet up with an enterior designer to get insights on baby rooms.

Nico help make things easier for Maria.
Maria lays on the bed and Nico falls next to her. She lift her hand in the air and take another look at her diamond ring.

Maria: "Third wife"

Nico: "Get used to it"

Nico turns on his side and hold Maria's tummy.

Nico: "Our baby will be as fit as an ox"

Maria turn on her side. Nico stares in her eyes and kiss her. He get on top. He kisses her neck while he unbottons her shirt. She opens his trouser and put her hands around his penis. She stroke it up and down. Nico pulls up her skirt and enter his penis into her pussy.
Maria enjoy it cause he has never layed on top of her or kiss her so gently it is even more special.

Maria orgasms moments later. Nico still move in and out until he orgasms.  He get up and kisses her tummy before he falls next to her on the bed.

They lay in bed and talk for hours.

Nicole and Sally head back to the boutique.
At 17:00 they close the boutique and head home.

When they reach home they find that not Maria or Nico is in sight. Jasmine told them Maria and Nico is home.

Nicole and Sally put their bags down and head to the dining room to have dinner.

They sit and have some orange juice while they wait on Jasmine to serve them.

Nico walk in the dinning room with Maria on his side.

Nico: "Good evening ladies"

Sally notice the big diamond on Maria's finger and the love bites all over her neck.

Sally: "Good evening lover"

Maria: "Hello ladies"

Nicole: "Maria stay out of my way and leave me alone"

Nico: "It was my choice to marry her and I expect both you and Sally to respect my decision and treat Maria like part of this family"

Sally: "Not in a million years!"

Nicole: "I agree with Sally. The day you marry Maria is the day you divorce us"

Maria: "Ladies stop it. We can start over and be a family"

Nicole: "Family? Really? How can you think that? Your so naive Maria. First you become my husbands lover, fall pregnant with his child then sleep with Victoria and force your way into our lives. I don't know what more you want!"

Nico: "What? You slept with Victoria?"

Nicole: "Yes while I spent the night in hospital the time I found out I was pregnant. Maria is nothing but a gold digging whore."

Maria: "Nicole it is not as bad as your making it"

Sally: "Enough!!!! Nicole let's have dinner in the lounge"

Nico: "Sally, baby girl dont do this."

Sally: "You brought this onto yourself"

Sally and Nicole walk out. Nico and Maria sit down at the table.

Nicole and Sally spend the night in Nicole's room.

After dinner Nico take Maria back to the room.

Maria: "I will be the only one to bear you a son, you have to choose soon. I don't want to live in this house"

Nico looks at Maria and walk out. He sit in his office and tries to work but can't seem to focus.

Nico spend the night in his office.

Sally and Nicole loves being together.