Drunken orgasm

Nicole: "Remeber that afternoon we were drunk in the bathroom with Nico?"
"That is the only time I slept with Nico and Henrico was wearing a condom"

Sally: "Why did you run away?"

Nicole: "Cause she slept with Maria so I fired her"

Victoria: "Yes true when I found out I was at my sister's and I miss you so much"

Sally gives Nicole a jealous and angry look.

"I will leave you two. I'll be in the waiting room"

Sally says and walk out. She closes the door and leaves a loud bang.
Sally gets irritated to wait and has been waiting for some time and decides to go home and come back later.

Sally get home and go straight to the kitchen. She ask Jasmine to prepare her a meal and pack a meal for Nicole too.

Sally takes a bath and dress.
As Sally walk down the stairs Nico stand and stare at her.

"Sally is wearing the dress I love so much on her, that small red number with those heels looks fantastic on her"
He thinks by himself.

He sees her looking.

Nico: "Good afternoon wifey"

Sally: "Afternoon"

Nico gives her a soft whistle and wink at her she smiles at him and Nico knew now he stand a chance to try his luck.

Nico: "So would you like to grab something to eat?"

Sally: "Yes. I already asked Jasmine to prepare something"

Nico: "How is Nicole?"

Sally: "She is good. Victoria is with her now"

Nico: "How great!"

Sally: "Tell me about it"

Sally says dissapointed and walk towards the back door.

Nico: "Baby girl. I miss you"

Sally: "You miss me? No you don't Nico you replaced me with Maria and the moment my child is born I want a divorce"

Nico: "Please don't say that"

Sally: "Nico. The day you asked me to marry you I was prepared to be the second wife. I was prepared to raise 2 of your children that excludes mine and Victoria's...."

Nico interups Sally

Nico: "Victoria's? What do you mean?"

Sally: "Yes Nico. The day we met exactly 7 weeks and 5 days ago you impreginated Victoria, Maria and Nicole!!! And in the same breath you told me that you can't even focus on sleeping with your wife cause I'm all you think about instead you were able to sleep with 3 woman and all 3 is becoming a huge problem"

Nico: "Baby girl, you are all I need your all I want I love you"

Sally: "Funny how you love me so much but chooses your pregnant maid and we are barely married for 2 months!"

Nico: "Baby girl I just want all my children to be safe and healthy even tho they were unplanned"

Sally: "Ill be going to find out the babies gender tomorrow should you want to go with"

Nico: "Maria...."

Sally: "The maid, the maid... the fucken maid!! Fuck you Nico!"

Nico: "Sally baby girl...."

Sally walk out and goes to the kitchen. She takes Nicole's meal and head out. She got so angry she never eat.

Nico follows her out..

Nico: "Baby girl please wait."

Nico grab her by the arm and pull her closer. She fights and pull away. Nico then pick her up and carry her inside straight to her room.

Nico: "You will listen to me. I need my wife"

Sally: "Nico"

Sally leave Nico to carry her inside.

Nico throws Sally on the bed and un buckle his belt.

Nico: "You look so damn hot today and you want to leave me hungry"

Sally can't resist Nico and does not put up a fight when he got on top of her.

Nico kisses Sally and lift up her dress. He put his hand in her panty and put his finger in her pussy.

Nico get up and help Sally take out her panty he dives between her legs with her head and lick her pussy. He suck on her clit and make circles around her clit. He suck on it and get up to insert his penis into her pussy she gasp.

"Oooooh Nico"

He moves faster and faster. Sally cums Nico cums with Sally.

Sally: "I have to go see Nicole my love"

Nico: "Sleep with me tonight please baby girl"

Sally" "We'll see my love"

Sally kisses Nico and heads out. The driver drops Sally at the hospital. Sally sees Victoria's car is still parked infront of the hospital. She takes the lunch box and goes up to Nicole's room.

Sally: "Babe I'm back. How are you feeling?"

Nicole: "Hello baby. I've missed you"

Sally kisses Nicole.

Nicole: "I'm feeling better thank you"

Sally: "Jasmine made you a home cooked meal"

Nicole: "Awesome baby"

Victoria: "I hope you packed extra"

Sally: "I only packed for my wife."