Sailing ship

Sally lays in bed, awake, adoring Nico while he's getting out of the shower.

Nico: "Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips"

Sally smiles shy.

Sally: "Your looking so handsome"

Nico: "I'm happy you think that high of me"

Sally: "We have to talk, on a serious note Nico"

Nico: "What's on your head my love?"

Sally: "Well this all happened to fast..."

Nico stops her

Nico: "Don't over think it babe, don't...."

Before he can speak Sally speaks

Sally: "Wait, let me finish, I did not invite my parents, nor my family, Only my sister Sammy, back home I have a future fiance, I'm supposed to get married to Christopher King, it has been arranged we get married at 29, it was arranged when we were 7 already."

Nico: "So what are we going to do?"

Sally: "Once we are married, I will let my parents know, I will phone Christopher and let him know too"

Nico: "Ok honey, any way you'd like  don't you want us to go over to them and speak to them together?"

Sally: "No Nico, my father...., he won't understand at all, he will keep me there"

Nico: "I understand my love"

Downstairs Nicole and Victoria just finished having desert.

Victoria: "Thanks for dinner"

Nicole: "How about a shower....with me?"

Victoria: "That sounds about right"

Nicole rings the bell and Jasmine walks in

Nicole: "We are done, thank you Jasmine"

Nicole and Victoria goes to her bedroom.

Victoria closes the door, grabs Nicole around her waist and with the other hand around her neck and she kisses her, Nicole gasp and grabs Victoria around her waist with her hands on her ass, pulling her closer.
Victoria pushes Nicole towards a table nearby and puts her on the table, spread her legs, she starts by kissing her inner thighs, goes down and kisses her pussy lips, then uses some tongue and lick her pussy lips up and down a few times before searching for her clit.
She licks her clit in a circular manor and pulls it between her lips and sucks it. Nicole's pussy is wet and warm.
Nicole cums all over Victoria's face.

Victoria: "Race to the shower"

They both giggle and run to the bathroom.

Victoria undresses and start the shower.
Nicole undresses

Victoria: "What is wrong? Your mind is out of space"

Nicole: "I don't know if I should ask Sally about the message or tell Nico"

Victoria: "You will sound like a jealous first wife that only want to cause trouble Nicole"

Nicole: "So what? I just leave it?"

Victoria: "Yes babe, the truth always has a way of setting it's self free"

Nicole: "True, let's leave it"

Nicole gets in the shower, Victoria gets in too she kisses Nicole and whispers

"Atleast 1 good thing is coming from Nico taking a second wife, I can wake up next to you more often"