Honey, I'm home

Mr Lewis reaches the door to his house, he enters it and places his bag on the table, takes out his jacket.

"Mr Lewis, Mrs Lewis is waiting for you in the sun room" says Maria the house keeper, from behind.

He walks to the sunroom, enters and says:

"Honey, I'm home"

He looks in the corner on the bench next to the juccuzzi, he notices his wife with a friend, he smiles but cant stop thinking about Sally.

He walks towards them and greet them both.

"Darling, you wanted to see me?" He says

"Yes love, I've been waiting whole day for you, Veronica agreed to have sex with us both" she says

"Now is not the time Nicole, I'm busy at work, my next meeting is at 15:40 and with the new section opening soon I can't stay long, I have too much to do, lets make it for another time please baby." He says

Looking dissapointed, Nicole responds:

"Ok love, please be home by 19:00 we'll be waiting for you"
Nicole turns to Victoria and kisses her slowly, making Nico watch in on the action.

"You'll continue to have fun, I'll watch for a bit and see you'll tonight"
Nico says and go sit in the other corner of the room

Victoria pushes Nicole away, gets up and stand infront of Nicole, she kisses her belly while grabbing her hips, she gets up to meet Victoria's lips, she kisses her with passion, Victoria not able to hold herself back picks Nicole up and place her on the nearby table, Nicole flips her head to the back, Victoria kisses her sofly on her breasts and touches her pussy, her fingers searching for her clit, she fingers her and makes her moan loudly then goes down sucking her clit, Nico not being able to handle the heat undresses himself and walk over to the table, Victoria notices Nico and stopped sucking Nicole's pussy.
Victoria placed her hands on Nico's hard penis and started stroking it slowly, with her other hand she played with Nicole's clit.
Nicole got up and pulled them both to the bed a few feet away from the table, Nicole started kissing Nico, Victoria layed on the bed, Nicole pulled her down, with her ass on the edge of the bed and got on top of her, Nicole instructed Nico to put his penis between their pussies, Nico walked closer and inserted his penis between their 2 shaved, wet pussies.
They started moaning louder, he moves his penis in and out between the 2 pussies rubbing his dick on both clits, he can't hold it and start moving his dick faster and faster between their 2 pussies, they moan louder and loader and start cumming all over his penis, when the heat of both pussies touches his penis he cums on them, he moans as he enjoys it and moves a little more for that final satisfaction.
Nicole gets off and guides Nico's penis to Victoria's pussy and he enters his penis deep in her pussy.
Nicole sits and play with her own pussy while watching Nico fuck Victoria.
Nico takes a few strokes and Victoria screams as he cums, her pussy so tight Nico can't help but cum in her, he cums making her pussy wetter, he doesnt stop, he's enjoying it too much and continues fucking her, he picks her up, not taking his dick out of her pussy and take her to a corner piece where he pressed her on the seat piece and fucked her so hard and made her cum a second time, forgetting about Nicole sitting in the same room, he turns Victoria around, putting his dick in her pussy and fucks her in doggy style, she screams loud as he reaches her g-spot, he fucks her harder, just as he is about to cum, she cums again, the heat of her cum makes it hard for Nico not to cum again.
He fucks her hard and deep till he cums in her again.

Nicole got up and kissed Nico, she turned around and bent over, Nico can't believe his luck and puts his penis in Nicoles pussy, so wet and warm, Nico starts fucking Nicole hard and she starts screaming about to cum, she cums so much the cum is dripping from her pussy, Nico doesnt stop he moves faster, he cums deep inside her pussy making her begg for more, he sees its only 16:13, he continues to fuck Nicole until he cums again, Nicole leads Victoria and Nico to the bed, Nicole lays and lead Victoria to lay on top of her, she spread her legs and Victoria's pussy touches hers, she tells Nico to put his penis in Victoria's ass, he massages her buns with his hand moving is penis up and down between her buns, and then lean forward and kisses her ass, licking her hole, making her moan a little louder, he gets up and stroke his penis before inserting it in Veronica's ass.
The tip of his penis is in, he moves slowly and she moans harder, he pushes his whole penis into Victoria's ass and moves slowly, the more he moves in and out, the more she moans, Nicole's laying under Victoria, moving her hips up and down, rubbing her pussy against Victoria's, Nico starts moaning as he is about to cum, Victoria and Nicoles moans louder and louder, as Nicole cums, the heat rushes Victoria to cum too, Victoria cums with Nico, Nico pulls out his penis slowly and see how his cum is dripping from Veronica's ass, he bends down and licks her ass.

He then leaves the room and go to his room, Maria is in the room, Mr Lewis enters and starts undressing Maria slowly while kissing her, she bends over on the bed, he puts his penis in her pussy from behind and start fucking her rough like she likes it.
He pulls his penis out and cums all over her ass.

He walks to the wardrope to get a change of clothes and got in the shower.