To the take over.

A few weeks pass and thing's does not look good for the Lewis family.

Sally is damn sexy at motherhood. A real Queen of Queens. Nico started becoming more and more jealous and dominant over Sally.

Sally: "Nico how could you have done this? You have 3 wives and still it's not enough. You still have to fuck whore! What's going on with you the last couple of weeks?"

Nico: "Baby girl nothing is wrong I'm happy you gave me 2 sons"

Sally: "And the type of father you want to be is using drugs, screwing whores and over drinking yourself"

Nico: "Baby girl. When did you become so mean?"

Sally: "Nico I'm being a grown up cause you can't be one. You have 4 children it is time to grow up"

Nico slap Sally she get up and Nico slap her again she get up and try to defend herself. Nico hit her harder he kick her the floor is full of blood.

Nico: "Baby girl just look at what you made me do"

Nico bend down and kiss her. And walk away.

Nico: "Baby girl. Never talk to me like that again. This was your last time to disrespect me"

Sally sit in the corner.
Jasmine run to help her up and take her to the bathtoom to wash herself. Jasmine clean the floor and check on the babies while Sally is in the bath tub.

Jasmine: "Mrs Lewis. I have something for you. I know Mr Lewis by now but you can be free"

Jasmine take out her phone and show Jasmine the video she made while Nico beat her. Sally is happy about the advice Jasmine gave her. Jasmine send Sally the video of her and all the times she recorded Nico beating Nicole too.

Sally is in shock Jasmine help her clean up and takes her to her room.
Sally calms down in some time and go to the babies room she lock herself in and cry herself to sleep.
Later loud banging wake up the boys. Sally scares herself out of her sleep and she hear the babies cry.

Sally jumps up and pick up the boys before opening the door.

Sally: "Nice Nico you woke them"

Nico: "Why was the door locked?"

Sally: "I needed time alone and fell off to sleep"

Nico: "Nicole and Maria is waiting, tonight we will all have dinner together without drama"

Sally: "Ok I will be down in a minute"

Nico: "Fix yourself first"

Sally uses make up to cover up the marks and dresses. She takes out her crown Nico bought and put it on.
Sally walk downstairs to the dining room.

Everyone looks at Sally as she enter the room.

Sally: "Nico, let me sit next to you tonight please my love"

Nico: "Your the Queen"

Jasmine set Sally a place next to Nico.

Sally: "Well dear family. Maria, tonight I'm wearing the crown as I'm becoming the Queen tonight"

Nico: "Your a fast learner"

Sally: "And you never learn"

Sally takes out her phone and show Nico photos of him doing drugs, videos of him beating woman, videos of him screwing around.

Nico: "How...?"

Sally: "You and Maria will move out this house will be signed over to me, the boutique will be signed over to Nicole. We will stay married but you won't be part of our relationship"

Nico: "Or what?"

Sally: "I will publish this to every news paper, television program and social media platform. You will go to jail, lose everything and never see daylight again!"

Maria: "Nico just take the deal. We can stay on our own"

Nicole: "Oh and you have Maria the maid so Jasmine stays"

Sally: "We will sign the contracts after dinner. Enjoy dinner!"

Sally get up.

Sally: "Nico, please be kind enough to move from my seat. Nicole babe come sit next to me."

Nico does not like it at all. He moves and sit next to Maria. Sally kisses Nicole.

Nicole: "We are free Sally"

Sally: "We are yes. Jasmine please bring me the basin and sponge to wash my face when the lawyer is here and bring him here."

The lawyer arrives and Sally wash her face. Everyone is shocked to see how bad Nico beat Sally. She had scars and bruises all over her face. She unzip her dress and drop it to the floor. Her body is blue with marks. The lawyer takes pictures. Nico signs the papers.

Sally walk the lawyer out and enter the room

Sally: "Come babe let's go celebrate our victory"

Nicole get up and hold Sally around the waist they both laugh.

Nico watch them as they go.

Sally and Nicole goes to the babies room and take Luna, Laim and Hudson to their room. They let them sleep in their bed for the night.

Sally and Nicole has their first ever good nights sleep.