Meet The Gang

I have a problem :)))))))
...
ANWAY
NEW SCARIAN FANFIC WOOOOO!!!
It's funny bc I had an idea to this kind of story since March, but I finally got motivation to continue writing it!!
Hope you enjoy!!!

Scar's Perspective-

Scar laughed at a joke his friend, Mumbo, had cracked.

Scar was a semipopular senior at his school, Eastwood High School.

He had two really good friends.

Mumbo Jumbo, the nerd of their group; he's very smart and good at math and science; and Martyn Little-Wood, the class clown. He was very popular for getting into trouble for talking and joking so much. He could make just about anyone laugh and forget their problems.

Scar also had other friends that he spoke to, but he mostly hung out with Martyn and Mumbo.

"That was a good one, Mumbo!" Scar laughed as they walked out of school.

"Was it really? I'm not great at jokes."

"Normally Martyn's the one cracking jokes but look at you! The nerd's turning into the class clown."

"Oh no." Martyn said, catching up with his friends, "Don't be taking my role now, Mumbo. You're supposed to be the smart student that we can copy off- er...I mean that's super nice and helps us with our homework!"

Scar nodded, and Mumbo rolled his eyes.

"You all are lucky I'm so nice."

"Yes, we are. By the way, are you doing anything?" Martyn asked Scar and Mumbo.

"Right now? Why, do you wanna 'work' on homework together?" Mumbo asked, rolling his eyes as he did air quotes when he said the word 'work'.

"Well, I was actually wondering if you wanted to catch a movie. There's a good horror movie in theatres right now."

"Ooo, what time?" Scar asked.

"Er- 7. It'll end around 9; 9:30. Sometime like that."

"I'm free! Can you pick me up later?"

"Course. Mumbo, how about you?"

"Well one, I don't like horror, and two, my parents don't want me staying up that late. We have school tomorrow."

"Yeah, but tomorrow's a Friday." Martyn said, waving an impatient hand.

"Doesn't matter. We have a math test tomorrow, remember?"

"Come on, don't be such a party pooper." Scar said.

Mumbo sighed, "No. I'm not going."

"Loser." Scar mumbled and Mumbo kicked him.

"Ow! I'm sorry!" Scar said, acting like he was in pain, though he was smiling.

"Well, since we can't hang out later, Mumbo, do you wanna hang out at your place before the movie?"

"By hang out, you mean I get my homework done while you two play video games and then you can copy off me, right?"

Martyn and Scar nodded.

Mumbo sighed again, "Fine."

"Great!" Scar and Martyn said at the same time.

They walked over to Martyn's car and got in.

-

"Come on, come on- NO!!!! This game sucks!" Martyn threw down the controller as Scar laughed.

"Sucks to lose, doesn't it?"