Video of Love

Warning: DO NOT READ THIS IN A PUBLIC AREA OR WITH YOUR FAMILY. You will most likely die or scream from cuteness and everyone will think you're an absolute weirdo who has no self-control (like me :)
With that, enjoy!!

Grian's Perspective-

I don't think I've ever felt my heart beating so fast other than in that moment.

The butterflies in my stomach duplicated by 1,000 and I couldn't control my blushing face as Scar said,

"I meant what I said."

I looked up at Scar.

"So that means...you like me?"

Scar was also blushing, but I think his face was redder than mine.

"I- ...yes." Scar whispered.

I think my heart exploded.

He actually said he liked me.

Now I knew I wasn't dreaming because I could feel it.

Feel the love from his words.

"Do you...like me as well?" Scar asked, looking everywhere but at me.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Scar, do you even know what love means?" I asked, not caring what he would think.

The sun was slowly setting in the sky and its light shone on Scar's eyes.

They were winsome and clear like crystal.

He looked up to the sky and a beautiful smile spread across his face.

"Yes." He said with a confidence I'd never seen before.

My whole face felt warm and flushed.

He really did like me.

"I like you too." I whispered.

Scar smiled.

"I- I think that maybe we should try and be together, despite us being so different." Scar said, starting to walk towards me.

I nodded, "I- I'm willing to try anything you think is right."

He stopped in front of me, his hand gently reaching out and pulling my chin up so our eyes met.

Our lips then brushed up against each other.

The butterflies were fluttering in my stomach, and I felt like my heart had become so full I thought I would explode.

We kissed for a second longer before we broke apart.

"I- "

"Nice job, Scar."

Me and Scar both jumped, turning around to see a girl holding her phone, a smirk on her face.

"So this is your forbidden love." She said dramatically, "With a bird monster."

I death stared her, the feelings of love and fluster getting replaced by fury.

I always hated it when people called me a monster.

"He's not a monster." Scar snapped.

The girl laughed hysterically.

"That's a good one! But have fun telling that to the police."

Scar's eyes widened.

"Oh, and the entire school because I'm about to send the video to th- "

She cut herself off by a shriek.

Grian tackled her and took her phone.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" She shouted, but Grian flew up high.

He deleted the video, went to recently deleted and erased it there as well before dropping her phone.

She barely caught it in time.

"I- how da- "

"How dare me?!" Grian snapped, flying down and towering over her, "No, how dare you for following Scar here and taking a video without anyone's permission."

The girl looked terrified and Grian scoffed, getting up.

"I should've broken your phone, you're lucky I'm nice."

He then gave Scar a peck on the cheek before flying off.