SUMMER VACATION

you wake up to the sun coming through your window shinning in your face. You sit up and smile before jumping out of bed and running down the hall into Stan's room! "WAKE UP WAKE UP" you jump on his bed and wake him "y/n go back to sleep" "Stan it's the first day of summer vacation!! We can't miss any of it by sleeping" you say "y/n I don't know how you plan on spending your summer vacation, but I plan on spending it in bed catching up on all the sleep I missed durning the school year" he turns his body and shuts his eyes "stannnn common please" you beg "fine let me get one more hour of sleep then we can go to tweeks!" "Thanks Stan love you!" You leave his room satisfied. You go and wash your face and brush your hair.

You and Stan are twins, he's 7 minutes older then you and he likes to act like he is soooo much older and try to boss me around. Stan have always been very protective over me, that's probably why I have never had a boyfriend before. Me and Stan have always got along unlike most siblings, we sometimes get into little fights but always make up fast. Me and Stan are in the same friend group at school, those friends are: cartman, Kenny, red, bebe, and my best friend Wendy and Stan's best friend Kyle. Me and Wendy were always attached at the hip since we were little, we were always so close we called each other sisters, and that made Stan and Kyle jealous so they started calling each other super best friends or sbf for short. Stan and Wendy "dated" for a year when we were in 4th grade but I wouldn't even really call it a relationship, just like holding hands on the playground, now they are just friends. Some other people in our friend group have some moments of there own, like bebe and Kenny's hookup but we're all not aloud to talk about it anymore cause they get mad, cartman still brings it up sometimes when him and Kenny fight to poke at him. I love our friend group it's perfect! We have know each other since we were kids and everyone gets along and the overall vibe is just perfect! I know this summer is going to be amazing!

You are scrolling on your phone when Stan stands in your door way "ready?""yep!" You stand up and head out with Stan to go to tweeks. Tweeks is this little cafe that serves amazing coffee and good pastries! You get to tweeks and order a ice coffee and chocolate chip muffin, Stan orders a coffee and a croissant. You talk to tweek a little before you both sit at a table and enjoy your breakfast. "Are you going to Tolkien's kick off to summer pool party?" You ask Stan "I'll see if the boys are going, if then I'll probably go" you nod and keep eating your muffin when you get a text from the groupchat.

Party bitches
Wendy
FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!!!

Bebe
Hell ya hoes!!!!

Stan
Are you guys going to the party tonight?

Kenny
Hell ya! Hot bitches and free weed!
(Cartman liked this message)
Y/n
Do you guys want to come over and chill a little before the party?

Kyle
I'm down

Wendy
Duh I have to raid your closet for a cute outfit!

Stan
The party starts at 7 so meet at our house for video games at 4?

Cartman
Will food be provided?

Kyle
Of course you're thinking of food fatass

Cartman
Shut up jew

Y/n
Y'all chill! Don't worry we will order pizza
(cartman liked this message)

Kenny
🍕🍕🍕

Red
I just woke up what did I miss

Y/n
There's a party tonight and we're meeting at my house before

Red
I'll be there! I'm going back to bed, goodnight y'all!

Bebe
Red it is almost noon

Red
Ok and?
(Everyone laughed at this message)

Y/n
See y'all soon!!!

You and Stan finish eating breakfast and go home.