Chilly summer night

Everyone talks and hangs out till around 12:30Am We all start to get a little bored "do you guys want to go on a walk" red asks "it's 12:30am" stan says "so" red says everyone agrees why not and goes outside and starts walking in the street. "So as everyone knows my birthday is next week so I will be throwing a birthday bash!!! The theme is Hawaiian!!!!!" Wendy announces to the group "time to get my coconut bra out" bebe says "I would love to see that" Kenny says smirking at bebe "down boy" Kyle says to Kenny grabbing his shoulder as everyone laughs. Everyone continues to walk and cartman is going on and on about how poker face is one of the best songs to ever exist while stan argues that it's California love, it is about 1:30 and everyone continues to walk when Kyle notices you are shivering since it's pretty cold out and you had a tank top on, he doesn't say anything just hands you his hoodie. You put it on and keep walking. Wendy smirks at you and the girls catch on that you like him so them smile. Everyone keeps walking when stan notices your hoodie "nice hoodie" he says bluntly being sarcastic "relax I was cold" he puts his hands up defenseless and nods believe you. Everyone walks back to Wendy's and calls it a night. "Wait Kyle your hoodie" "keep it you can give it back to me another time!" You nod and go to Stan's truck where you guys drive home.
You get home and change into pj's you take off the hoodie and smell it. Ik it's weird but it smells like him. You are distracted from the hoodie by your phone going off

Girls only 💅

Bebe
Ok what is going on with y/n and Kyle!!!

Red
I WAS WONDERING THAT TOO!!! I saw the hoodie action

Y/n
Nothing is going on. I was cold so he was being a good FRIEND.

Red
I was cold... didn't see me with his hoodie

Y/n
You guys are overthinking he probably just didn't see!

Wendy
Y/n no guy just offers a girl his hoodie without it meaning something

Bebe
Ya! Did you notice Kenny was carrying his orange jacket? He didn't offer it to anyone!

Y/n
Guys kyle doesn't like me!

Red
Ok but do you like him

Bebe
Ya y/n do you?

Wendy
...

Red
Ah look who got all quiet all of a sudden

Bebe
OMG YOU TOTALLY LIKE HIM

Y/n
Girls It's 3 am! you all are delusional and need sleep. I'm tired Goodnight

Red
Y/n if you Amit you like him we will let you go to bed

Wendy
Common y/n I know you're tired

Bebe
Just say it
Y/n
Fine I like him

Red
Aww y/n! you guys would be cute
Y/n
Are you kidding he's my twin brothers best friend! Stan would kill me if he found out.

Bebe
Then we will just make sure he doesn't

Wendy
It's getting late we will talk about this tomorrow!

Y/n
Goodnight guys!

Bebe
Goodnight y/n broflovsky

Y/n
Bebe I'm going to kill you!!!