Awkard

It's been a week since the kiss and it's all that have been on your mind. Today is Friday and tonight your whole friend group are going to the town fair. You're excited cause every year your friend group goes and you play all the carnival games and ride all the rides! But this year you're not as excited as you usually are. You're feeling a little nervous to see Kyle since the last time you saw him you guys kissed. I wonder if he told stan. I mean I told Wendy and she's my best friend so why wouldn't he tell Stan. You shake those thoughts out of your head cause your freaking yourself out. If Stan knew he would of told you..... actually he would of Killed you.... You got ready for the fair and made sure to put on a extra cute outfit that you and Wendy picked out on face time last night. You go downstairs "you ready to go?" Stan says "yep" you say as you both start to walk down the street to the fair. You get to the fair and see Wendy, bebe, red, Kyle, Kenny, cartman, Craig, and tweek. You get there and cartman storms up to you and Stan. Once he reaches you guys him and Stan start arguing about something as the rest of the group comes to you guys. "Dude why did you not get the battle pass" cartman says "cause it's a waste of coins! I'm going to get the newest one once it drops!" Stan says back arguing. You realize there talking about some stupid video game stuff and go over to the others "hey girl!" "Hey y/n" red and Wendy says! "Hey guys" you hug them. You look at the group and make eye contact with Kyle and look away fast. Fuck that was awkward. You and Kyle have always been close and best friends but now that you guys kissed it was awkward, especially now that he said he likes me. I like him too but I know we can't be anything more then friends so it's hard cause every time I look at him I want to be with him. If anyone found out about the kiss or the fact you had feelings it would tear the friend group apart. Wendy goes over to Stan and cartman "Commonnnnn stop arguing over stupid video games and let's go ride some rides!" She says grabbing there hands and dragging them.

you guys go on some rides and play some carnival games. The Ferris wheel line was short so everyone decided to go on it. 2 per seat. Bebe and Kenny decided to go together cause they were flirting ALL night. tweek and Craig go together obviously. Stan and Cartman go together cause they were still fighting about video games. Wendy and red go together. And that leaves two people.... You and Kyle. Once you realize that you two are the only two without a paring you look at him and he smile at you. You feel your face heating up so look somewhere else. Wendy noticed and laughs at you. You guys get up to the front of the line wendy turns and whispers to you "here" Wendy hands you a chapstick "Wendy stop" you whisper yell as she laughs satisfied. "Next" the worker says. You and Kyle go onto the ride and get strapped in. You hold the bar tight as you move a little. The ride stops again as the workers let other people on.Kyle turns to you "So what's up? I kissed you and now you're not going to talk to me" Kyle says smirking at you which made your heart flutter. It's not that you were purposely avoiding Kyle it was just that you didn't know what to say to him. "I don't know what I'm supposed say" you say flustered "just say anything! It's not hard" Kyle says "It is hard..." you says looking away from him "whats so hard about talking to me?"he says laughing at how flustered are getting "Kyle I like you... and you made it obvious that you like me too, which is great, but we can't do this" you gesture between you and Kyle "if we both like each other why can't we be anything?" "Cause stan would kill me... he would kill you... he would kill us! The whole friend group would tear apart and you know that" You say looking him in the eyes "Well it's a good thing he doesn't know and we will just make sure Stan and nobody does find out" He says slipping his hand under yours so you are now holding hands. you smile at him. "We're just good friend" he says smirking at you "ya just reallyyyyy good friends" you drag out the 'y' in really. you smile and wink. You both laugh as you continue to ride the Ferris wheel.