Bored

Party bitches
Cartman
GUYS IM BORED

Kyle
Try working out
(Kenny and Stan liked the massage)

Cartman
Shut up you fucking jew

Wendy
Do you guys want to come over and swim?

Y/n
Ya sure!!
Wendy
Ok everyone come over!!

You change into a swim suit and put your hair into a messy bun. You get into Stan's truck and drive to Wendy's house. When you get there Wendy opens the door "Y/N!!!" She says excitedly and gives you a big hug! "I'm here too" stan says sarcastically as they do there little handshake. "Everyone's out back"
You walk into the back and see everyone. Kenny and Cartman are in the pool splashing each other. Bebe and red are sitting on a lawn chair. Kyle gets out of the pool and goes talk to Stan as Stan takes his shirt off. You change out of your coverup "Is the pool cold?" You ask wendy "ummm kinda.. it's not too bad though" you walk up to the side of the pool to dip your foot in but feel a pair of hands grab you by the waist and pick you up and jump into the pool. You and the person go into the cold water. You resurface from the water and wipe your eyes and see Kyle "KYLE YOU ASS" you splash him "I'm sorry you were just in a perfect spot I couldn't resist" he says dying laughing. Everyone gets into the pool and keeps splashing each other. You And the girls stand in the corner of the pool rating the boys belly flops into the pool. Kenny won. "Do you guys want to do chicken fights?" Cartman asks and everyone agrees. You look at stan and give him a dirty look. This was always your game as a kid twin vs twin. "I CALL CARTMAN" stan says loud "NO FAIR HES A STURDY BASE" "hey I'm right here" cartman says! "Common y/n I got you" Kyle says you nod and get on his shoulders. You rest your hands on top of his head and play with his hair "I feel like the rat in ratatouille" you Pull his hair. He laughs "you're ridiculous" you both laugh when you get interpreted by the referee aka Kenny starting the fight " WELCOME LADYS AND GENTLEMEN TO THE 2023 TWIN VS TWIN CHICKEN FIGHT" Wendy, bebe, red clap and cheer "GO Y/N" red yells . "ON THIS SIDE OF THE POOL WE HAVE STAN AND CARTMAN" they nod and try to look bad ass "AND ON THIS SIDE OF THE POOL WE HAVE KYLE AND Y/N" you and Kyle glare at the competitors "ON YOUR MARK.... GET SET.... FIGHT!!" Kenny says pretending to hold the mic. You and Stan are head to head trying to knock each other down. Your pushing and pushing but there is no use. You and Kyle collapse. "I WIN!! YOU LOSE!! I WIN!! YOU LOSE" cartman says to Kyle "that wasn't fair you had a sturdy base" you say to Stan "oh it's fair! You're just mad cause you lost" you jump on stan trying to put his head underwater and you both start fighting trying to drown each other. "Ah don't you just love twins" cartman says and everyone rolls there eyes. Everyone gets out of the pool and you wrap yourself in your towel. "Do you guys want to play a game?" Wendy asks. Everyone agrees "twister?" Kenny says everyone agrees and goes inside to play twister. Cartman is the person on the wheel. "Left foot blue" everyone puts there left foot on blue. "Right hand green" "left foot blue" "right foot red" everyone is already getting twisted cause there is so many of you playing. Stan is the first one out "fuck" he says sitting in the couch "right hand red" "left hand blue" "left leg yellow" wendy slips and falls knocking down bebe "fuck you wendy I was stable" bebe pouts as her and wendy sit on the couch "left hand yellow" "left foot blue" Kenny nudges red and she falls over "THATS NOT FAIR HE PUSHED ME" "red and Kenny are both eliminated. Now it's just you and Kyle "right hand red" "left foot green" "left hand green" you and Kyle keep getting twisted "right hand blue" there was no available blue spots by you so you had to reach over Kyle and try to get one. You stretch but fall over on top of Kyle. "Woah" You land on top of him faces inches across. Your eyes go wide when you realize "Stan's always worried about y/n being with guys but maybe he should be worrying about his super best friend. Kenny says smirking. You and Kyle quickly separate your bodies and both turn noticeable red. You look at Stan who was unappeased at Kenny's comment cause the boys know you are off limits.
You guys continue to play but that moment stayed in your head. You play a little more before calling it quits. Wendy folds up the game "y/n come with me to put it away" "ok" you and Wendy walk upstairs. You get up to her room and she shuts her door and throws the game on the ground and turns to you fast "YOU LIKE KYLE!" "What no I don't!" "YOU TOTALLY DO " "Wendy stop I do not have a crush on him" "you were totally blushing when he threw you in the pool, and when you guys were on top of each other playing twister" "Wendy I was blushing cause I was embarrassed" "mhmm I know you y/n you're my best friend don't lie to me" she gives me the look where she bats her eyes and soft smiles. I cave "FINE I think he's attractive but I don't have a crush on him I CAN'T have a crush on him" "you can" "I CAN'T! Stan would KILL me plus Kyle doesn't even like me back " "y/n you are so oblivious. Don't you notice all the flirting he does!" "It's not flirting it's him being friendly, now this conversation is over! Don't tell anyone about this" "I promise but I'm telling you I know guys!" She says as you open the door and go back downstairs. Fuck what do I do... I have a crush on my brothers super best friend