Chillin

4 o'clock rolls around and all your friends start arriving over your house. You all sit in the living room playing wii sports going head to head with each other! You guys have always been competitive since you were little and it got worse throughout the year. You and Kyle are the most competitive. It started off with sports or video games but now it's little things like race you to the kitchen and try to see who gets there first or who can reach things off the top shelf which is unfair cause he always wins that one cause he is a 6 foot tall basketball player and you are a 5 foot. You and Kyle were pretty close cause of how often he was over. He is super sweet! probably the nicest boys in the school although he never has a girlfriend which is surprising considering he athletic and attractive he is. You are zoned out thinking when Wendy snaps you out of it by announcing "OMG I have to pick an outfit for tonight!!!" She grabs your hand and starts to pull you upstairs to your room and red and bebe follow.

Wendy starts going through your wardrobe like she owns it herself. "What are you guys going to wear?" You ask. red pulls out this super cute red two piece bikini bathing suit "that's super cute!!! What about you bebe?" "we'll I'm wearing this" she pulls out this black string bikini which is super small "holy shit bebe that barely looks like it's going to cover your nipple" Wendy says "it looks like a eye patch" red says grabbing it and holding it over her eye like a Pirate. Everyone laughs as bebe snatches her bikini back "you're laughing now but won't be laughing when I get all the guys tonight" she smirks and winks. "What are you wearing y/n?" "Um I was going to wear this" you hold up a light yellow one piece bathing suit. All the girls look at you disapproving your choice "do you guys not like it?...." "Y/n you have an amazing body! It's time to stop hiding it and show it off!" wendy says taking your hand "Ya if I looked like you I wouldn't even wear anything to the party" bebe says "you barely even are right now" red snaps back earning a glare from bebe. "So if I can't wear this then what should I wear?" After the girls talk a little and go through your closet they pick out this little pink bikini for you. It is a two piece and shows skin but not too much where you would feel uncomfortable. Wendy picks out her outfit from your closet and you all change. You put on jean shorts and a cute cover up top. You don't bother doing your hair considering it's about to get wet so all you have to do is throw in a little waterproof mascara and your ready.

You guys go downstairs and make sure you have everything before everyone starts walking to Tolkien's house. It's a little far of a walk considering he lives in the nice part of town but you guys don't want to have to worry about finding a place to park on the street and now you don't have to make someone the designated driver. As you are walking Stan walks up beside you "hey, don't do anything stupid tonight" he says "you should be telling that to yourself considering what happened at the last party" Stan and you are completely different at party's he is a big drinker and stoner but you are more of a chill partier. You drink but not enough to not be self aware, same goes with smoking. "Just be safe please" "don't worry Stan you know I always am" he smiles and puts his arm around your shoulder as you all continue to walk to Tolkien's house.