I'm not drunk youre drunk

You and red go downstairs and everyone is partying to the fullest. You go and do a few shots with the girls but cause you didn't eat much that day you get pretty tipsy. A few more shots take place and you are pretty drunk... "Kennyyyyy" you say walking over to Kenny hugging him "woah y/n you look like you're having fun" he says high as hell "I AM having fun!!!" You say emphasize the am. "That's so good" he says looking at you with his barely opened eyes "bye Kenny I'm going on a adventure" you walk away stumbling through the party when you find Wendy, red, and bebe sitting all shit faced on the couch. You sit with them "y/n you're my best friend"Wendy says hugging you "awww Wendy your my best friend too" you and Wendy both are hugging and leaning on each other "Wendy it's your birthdayyy" you slur out "i know dude I was borned" she says not making any sense "I love you y/n" she says "I love you too Wendy" the party continues and more people get drunk you are sitting on the couch alone when Kyle walks by and sees you drunk "woah y/n are you ok?" He kneels in front of you "you're cute" you giggle. you say catching him off guard causing him to laugh "y/n you're drunk you have no clue what you're saying right now" "nooo Im not drunk you're drunk and I do know what I'm saying cause you are my brothers hottest friend" Kyle starts dying of laughter "you're going to regret saying that in the morning, common let's get you sober up" Kyle makes you drink water and sobers you up a little. All of the guests leave Wendy's party but your friend group gets to sleep over. You are on the couch drinking water and eating chips trying sober up. everyone comes into the basement to sleep except for stan who is throwing up in the upstairs bathroom, bebe and Kenny who both just mysteriously disappeared , and red who crashed on Wendy's couch. Kyle sits by you on the downstairs couch "how are you feeling?" You grown and put your head on his shoulder still drunk. He smiles and rests his head on top of yours. "Kyle" You say still drunk and tired "yes y/n" "can you stay by me tonight?" Kyle thinks for a moment "sure" he reply's. "Don't leave me" you say grabbing on to his shirt "don't worry I'm not going anywhere" he says wrapping his arms around you. You fall asleep in his arms.

Next morning
You wake up and have an intense pain hit your head. Ouch. You go to sit up but realize a pair of hands are wrapped around you. It's Kyle. HOLY FUCK what happened last night. Kyle wake up and sees you "good morning" he says shutting his eyes again but still not moving his hands that are on your back and waist. "Kyle what happened last night" you look around the room and see everyone still sleeping and cups and stuff everywhere. Kyle opens his eyes so he can look at you "Nothing special you just got super drunk and told me how I'm Stan's hottest friend" he smirks. Your jaw drops and "I did not...." You say in disbelief "oh you did" he smirks at you. You cover your face with your hands. "How's your hangover?" Kyle asks sitting up so you both are no longer cuddling "my head feels like it's going to explode" Kyle laughs "you're turning into stan" "I am not turning into stan..." Kyle puts his hands up defensive "if you say so" you laugh "um did.. stan... see" you gesture to the place you were cuddling "na he was passed out upstairs and I don't think anyone down here will remember anything" he says looking at all the passed out people. You nod at the fact stan won't find out. "I'm going to go find stan and make sure he's ok" you say "ok be careful" Kyle reply's as you go upstairs. I can't believe I just cuddled with Kyle broflovsky