Going nuts

"OMG WHAT DO WE DO!" Wendy says freaking out and starting to cry "we have to call 911!" Kenny says taking out his cracked phone "no we can't they won't come in time we have to take her our self" Kyle says. "You're right!" Stan says "common let's take my truck" Kyle says grabbing his keys off the counter. Cartman picks you up and carry's you out to the car where you all pile in. You are laying down in the back seat with your head on Stan's lap. Kyle is driving with Wendy and Kenny in the front seat and the rest in the trunk of his truck "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? GO!!!" Stan yells as Kyle slams on the gas and you guys speed to the hospital! A rash is forming all around your mouth and your face is burning red. your airway is closing causing you to cough and gasp for air. Every time you do this Wendy turns around and starts crying more. Kyle drives like crazy turning a 20 minute drive into more of a 5 minute one. People are beeping and cussing at Kyle while he apologizes like they could even hear him with the windows up. Kyle keeps speeding as everyone yells at him to go faster which I don't think was possible without crashing. I kept my eyes closed in the back seat resting my head on Stan's lap. Stan keeps moving your hair out of your face and whispering how it's ok and how everything will be ok. Which is hard to believe considering he was crying. We got to the hospital and Stan carried me inside. "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP" he pleaded as a doctor ran over with a hospital bed "sir what happened?" She asks stan "she's allergic to peanuts! She's having an allergic reaction" stan Manages to say despite him having a panic attack. More doctors approach the bed and start to shine flashlights in my mouth and take my vitals. "What's her name?" The doctor asks "y/n!" Red says. The doctors start wheeling me back "don't worry y/n you're in good hands" the doctor tell me which I was barely conscious enough to hear. Stan try's to follow "sir you can't come back here" the nurse stops him. "That's my sister! She need me!" Stan try's to get past the nurse but the nurse blocks him. Stan collapses to the ground crying as Kyle comforts him. And everyone stands there silenced scared for y/n's life.

Kyles pov
Waiting room

30 mins pass but it feels like hours and and everyone is sitting in the waiting room. Stan keeps asking the receptionist every 5 minutes for updates or if he's allowed to see her but the answer is the same every time "as soon as I get an update I will let you know" the receptionist says as Stan angrily sits back down. We hear the hospital doors open and it is Stan and y/n's Parents. Her mom looked like a mess and her dad never looked so scared "stan!" The mom says! Stan goes over and hugs him mom and starts crying. This is the most I ever seen stan cry. The parent we're aloud to go back to go see y/n cause they were her parents so us kids just continued to sit in the waiting room terrified. Everyone fell asleep even Stan, while I stayed awake taping my foot impatiently. Kenny woke up "dude you should try to get some rest it's 4am" Kenny says "I'm not tired" I say which wasn't completely true cause I was tired I just couldn't sleep I was so worried. "Kyle I know you're worried, we all are, but staying up worrying isn't going to help!" Kenny says which was true "kenny you don't understand-" Kenny cuts me off before I can finish "Kyle I know you like her. But you need to get some sleep for yourself" kenny says which caught me off guard. I look around the room making sure everyone was asleep before saying "How did you know?" "Dude I've known you since 1st grade. It's obvious" kenny says which makes you laugh "try to get some sleep Kyle. She wouldn't want you to worry" kenny says as he lays back down into his chair and goes back to sleep. You think for a moment before closing your eyes and eventually falling asleep.