01 | ADOLESCENCE

People start to heal
the moment they feel heard

ᓚᘏᗢ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter I |

" How cold... "

THE SOUND of heavy snow crunched by every anticipating steps, you felt your ear twitching.

Soft (e/c) hues glowed as it gazed through barred soccer field, the place was covered with milky white snow it glowed with the lamps lighting up the once a grassy field now covered with sought and heavy veneer, aswell a slump figure merely able to hold his weight up.

" Rin..? "

Slowly, you approached the boy. you kneeled down feeling the cold snow dampers your skin to meet the gaze of your friend, to find his hurt and constricted pupils tears threateningly to gush out in distress manner.

The conflicted boy felt his throat tightening, words stuck up, rin swiftly buried his face in the crook of your neck and embrace your waist down to your hips, you are warm it gave him comfort, melting in your soft touch. the snow falling from sky as if it was lamenting with him in that specific day, the day he lost his inspiration, his brother.

The cold and downcast atmosphere
now surrounded with comforting and the warmth of your care, rin's breathing was now calm and steady after all you were both are sitting in the cold and damp snow, his chest heaved as his grip tightened.

"...Let's go home, want a piggyback ride? "

" Aren't i too old for that..? "

" Nonsense! c'mere! "

You were older than year by 1
year and you're a bit taller than him, you held his thighs and braced yourself from his weight, rin rested his chin on your shoulder and hugged your neck not too tight.