05 | HIRAETH

I'm not here to be perfect,
I'm here to be real

ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter V |

You sometimes ogle about how people around you thinks about you or you tend to have those moments, walking on the cold street at two' o clock in the morning, about a person you haven't talk in ages as you wonder.

" How are they doing right now? "

You were not an exception to that rule, you always remember those people that left an impact in your life.

Sometimes you get tired or lonely even by how people were treating you, you felt like there was a barrier looming around you that made everyone around you cautious, yeah there's no single doubt that you are beautiful and a scarily skilled individual but you often think how would it be nice to be normal like others, but nah.

You were raise in perfection
but no insight of clarity and care, by any means you are forbidden to connect with others, a mere hollow of a child quietly watch through the window, kids playing outside and laughters, a single tear was shed but no one did care to wipe it.

Why is it so unfair..

That's why you were so thankful of those people who treated you like human, the one who accepted you with no hesitation, a friend.

Clattering sound of the tray echoed through your ears as you snap back to reality with daze.

" Can i have some more of your food? "

Nagi Seishiro, he leaned down his weight pressed up on your side as he slump his head on your shoulder with pleading eyes looking at you, mouth forming a small pout.