04 | ÉBLOUISSANT

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes

ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter IV |

You have no idea nor give a damn on what's happening you have a nature of adapting things scarily fast in terms of your mother constantly leaving places for her affiliations and business, you don't even remember what your home looks like, what it feels like..

Right now ego is guiding you throughly in the screen because besides being an intellectual being you're very bad at directions, there are many scenarios where you get in wrong places and waited for nothing, walking in a stall when someone is doing the deed, wrong classrooms, getting almost kidnapped, how eventful..

I miss rin so bad...

" Oi, problem child the door right there is your room if you get lost again i will remove your ice cream membership at the cafeteria. "

Ego grumbled at m/n, but you know damn well that's his love language, ah yes pain.

" You wanted to get balded so much with your 1 dollar wig huh? just wait till i get to you edna looking as- "

You irked when you heard a sound.

Ego disconnected.

" THIS MOFO- "

Closer and closer you saw the big door on the walls, as you stand before you felt your veins and blood pumped, you heard your heart pounding louding inside of your ribs, as you exhaled through the cold air lingering on your flawless skin, you swept your hair up as the sweat soaked it while finding your way here.