10k Special: Traveling with da boyz!

I have late night
conversations with the moon;
He tells me about the sun
and i tell the moon about you
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have late nightconversations with the moon;He tells me about the sun and i tell the moon about youᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Special Chapter |

YOU remember your young self watching k-dramas with ichihara every day-offs laying down at the soft mattress of the couch, it is no doubt the korean culture and heritage are indeed beautiful, the vibrant cuisine, clothing, places and art. you very much admired the culture.

Right now you were standing blown-away at the news ego told you through phone.

" EH WE'RE GOING TO SOUTH KOREA FOR 4 WEEKS YOU FUC-??! "

" Just y'know that i'm wearing headphones at full volume, problem child." ego grumbled simply ignored the incoming foul words spilling out yer' mouth.

" don't care, didn't ask. " you deadpanned. "

" Whatever, just pack your stuffs and we're leaving at saturday."

TAKING a ferry instead of a plane from tokyo to Seoul is quite a hassle for people with motion sickness and nausea, though getting a Jet lag from plane flights is also worse, boarding a ferry across Korea Strait from tokyo takes approximately 5 hours 14 minutes yet flying with the plane only takes 2 hours 35 minutes, ego really wants us to suffer huh, fuckin' bitch?

Now your standing wobbly at the balcony of the ship holding for your dear life on rin's arm who's nibbling on cold popsicles quietly chuckling at your dilenma, then there's bachira dragging isagi's lifeless body soul evaporating in his mouth, who just finished throwing up from the sea sickness at the background and everyone else continued to their business while the crime unfold.