09 | ASTROPHILE

Look at the stars in the big blank ink, Tell me what you feel and tell me what you think
Is it cold outside?
Is it cold out?
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Look at the stars in the big blank ink, Tell me what you feel and tell me what you thinkIs it cold outside?Is it cold out?ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Chapter IX |

" Who really are you, Reo Mikage..? "

REO MIKAGE, was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, everything in this world exists solely for him yet it never felt so enticing for him, his mother and father consoled him in other words spoiled him.

In the agenda of him being his father's own shadow, an heir to surpass his father and nothing more, reo was never amused at those mediocre and business stuffs. but theres nothing more amuses him the the big black void surrounding him every night yet it's comforting.

Reo always have loved the sky and the cosmos, sitting quietly at the corner, whenever how the deities lamented it with their divinity, his wondering eyes reflected the glimmering stars hanged through the inked skies, vibrant colors of the city, his small stature engraved as the clear big windows showed the view, the moon gazing back at him.

The moon can't talk yet it comprehends and yearns your feelings.

" So pretty and bright.. i want it for myself.. mine.." young reo breathlessly reach for the sky hoping to caught the moon.

Reo always wondered how the moon followed him everywhere..the moon shined as it gave solace to his empty heart, growing up with nobody but the sky felt a little odd, the sky has its own ideal and moods..reminds him of himself.

Yet it all changed when he met Nagi Seishirou, an enigma, it's like a discovery for him, a treasure..he remembered it well, engraved and etched on his memory, the moment when he met him, those silver-gray irises reminded him of the moon..so pretty..