02 | OMNISCIENT

He who fears will suffer, already suffers because he fears

ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter II |

Ephemeral footsteps glided through the field like a lightning, they move in sync with the ball as they dominated the atmosphere.

A dual epitome.

M/n L/n and Rin Itoshi.

Got a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Since the previous prodigy went for their own ambition relentlessly leaving an unfading mark across the people's mind in the term of soccer history in a short amount of time.

The Duo rosed from the depths of their own paradox and spread like a wild fire, they may or may not feared by everyone but it is a authenticated that they are unstoppable.

They both shared the same heartbeat but not quite, adrenaline and enigma pumped on their veins, if ever somebody compared them it is equivalent as an insult, aren't we all individuals? then we are different.

(e/c) irises glowed eerily, as the people near you felt shivers down their spine, your eyes calculated precisely the players, adversary.

Your limbs feeling a sensation, you received the ball passed accurately by rin. ankle locked, toe up to provide more surface area for the ball to hit swiftly, every step you anticipated.

You exhaled slowly as you heaved the thick atmosphere surrounding the field.