14 | REDAMANCY

" Dear Cupid,
Next time hit us both.. "
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 "ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter XIV |

REDAMANCY, a love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you; the act of loving in return.

Since that day, you've done nothing but to be atrociously generous to him, too forgiving, a slice of heaven in this hell called earth.

A blond haired boy walked his way in the abundant pasture covered with wild grasses and flowers, his now long hair swayed with the breeze of the wind, gently.

" Kaiser..!! Don't go too far.. it's- "

" Sir Vernon..would you be dear and leave me be...? "

Vernon's gaze softened at the boy's plead, kaiser was down this days due to your urgent departure to japan, the boy is crestfallen, as if his other half wilted, decayed even.

" As you wish, call me if you need anything.. "

Kaiser sat himself under the oak tree, clutching his heart, his breath was ragged. He was trying so hard not to burst into tears Infront of the butler, afraid that Vernon might report to you and disrupt your business, he'd be burden to you, then what? you'll abandon him. it scared him that his blood stream ran cold.

You were kind, too kind that it angered him. how can you be so kind? Are you like that to others? So that they can take advantage of you. His blood boiled with intense fury, his knuckles whitened gripping it until it bleeds, his flesh covered with scarlet blood dripping on the white higanbana underneath him, staining it, the white pearly petals cascading like snow was now covered with his wretched blood.

Can't you see how people look at you? They wanted you, they wanted to take you as their own. And you don't even care! How..how can you be so...