06 | TOSKA

If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter VI |

Equilibrium, a state in which opposing forces or actions are balanced so that one is not stronger or greater than the other.

In other words, you were impress by how both bachira and isagi balanced each other's skills without outshining the other, they excel abominably as you analyze their layers and skills, you become extremely observant especially when it comes to terms that interested you the most, and they amused you.

They show just the amount of their skills that can only suffice a normal practice, you held back to let them exceed, sometimes mercy is your forte , you just let out a quiet chuckle everytime they passed by you as they let a cheer, what a friendship.

After all monsters recognize other monsters.

You can't just let them have all the fun couldn't you?

You grinned menacingly, as you slid your foot with a speed towards the ball that was trapped by bachira previously passed by isagi precisely, kicked it upwards, skillfully zoomed pass by him with a hop in a heart beat, you sprinted across at the field in the speed of a lightning striking, you heaved pumped with excitement you craved along the way , you felt as if everything is in slow motion but your heart running in a mile, you maneuvered your foot hits directly at the ball with ferocious strength, goal.

Turning around only to be tackled by a ball of energy, bachira with his adorable smile and forming crescents. luckily you were used to nagi jumping and climbing at you like a koala, a heavy duty indeed. the man is like the tallest player in the whole facilty what did you expect?

Followed by isagi being such a sweet piece of shit looking at you like a present he receive from christmas, in awe and throwing you genuine compliments at you, basically feeding your Egoism and God Complex in such height.

Unbeknownst, a man behind the flickering screens, grinned widely as he watch your statistics go ambitiously high time to time. how inhuman indeed.