08 | SERENDIPITY

When you are there for yourself, you attract the people who will be there for you
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When you are there for yourself, you attract the people who will be there for you ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter VIII |

SERENDIPITY, the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for, meant to be happy accident.

Right now you concluded that this may not be a happy accident at all as you felt everyone eyes staring at your form, fixated rather, especially those glowered teal irises and it doesn't look friendly, yep you're screwed later.

You saw familiar faces besides your teammates and it somehow made you ecstatic how they wave their hands up in air and muster the biggest smile they can made just for you to notice them, cute..

After rin absolutely did ate and left no crumbs, kicking the ball with such high and gentle arc then kicking the another one precisely having it collide with each other and calling it a warm-up? you'd be a liar if you aren't eyeing on those thighs, if hips don't lie then those thighs don't either.

As everyone fuss about rin being an itoshi when the screen displayed his identity it's also a normal occurence for you since then that it's just pass by your ears, as rin gave you a quick peck on the cheek for goodluck, yes infront of everyone with their mouths agape, no shame at all, canon event.

You made your way on to the door with a soft smile as it opened, you waved gently your hands at them as a sign of goodluck to them.

You'd probably thought that, that wave was nothing to them and just ignore that, uh uh, they were all over the moon, squealing internally and shit.

Meanwhile, reo was trying his best to immobilize his taller friend to not straight up jump at m/n when he gets a chance to.