03 | ÉMERVEILLER

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter III |

M/n L/n was born with his childhood defrauded away from him, the constant bickering of his parents echoed in the back of his head, the shackles gripped hard on his wrist pulled him into waters until wind falters his lungs.

The burden of his family's embedded last name haunted him it seems like he couldn't breathe. His Mother was wealthy and abundant but she lacks love and heed.

His Father who only cared for him who cradled him and smiled at him, he was gone. At the age of 5, m/n felt loneliness he doesn't comprehend he still wanted to hold his father's calloused ones. his mother didn't even shed any tear, he was angry. angry at his mother, angry that he couldn't do anything because he was mere child.

At the age of 6 a year after his father's passing, it was his birthday he felt empty a mere hollow, he felt his heart gone cold.

The cold gaze of his mother, his blood ran cold. she was observing him while he answered his textbook that has a high curriculum, no doubt he can answer those but it's not like he wanted that.

" Is that what all you got..? "
Your mother said as she pour the exquisite red wine in the glistening glass, tapping the marbled table with a dull look.

" Stupid textbooks.."

He was supposed to be playing and having fun outside with other children, but here he was locked up and getting taught by his own mother, His mother is no bluff sharp and an intelligent woman for her age, she taught m/n about academics and curriculum a kid shouldn't have still learning for their age, it's rather cruel, by no means the woman abused the child physically but she started tomenting him inside mentally. and she knew it yet she kept going.