13 | DOMESTIC

" The kind of smile that would
be cruel not to kiss."
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter XIII |

" But young master..! I'm afraid we cannot keep that boy here any longer..If your mother heard about this she will be furious! I-i don't wanna di- "

" And who are you to defy my wishes..my order, you were paid to do everything I want and tend my needs or..were your much that of an imbecile..? "

M/n spoke with venom at the new recruit butler as it cower with fear, until m/n felt a hand at his shoulder.

" I will handle it young master, I'm afraid that this new recruit Is still a bit new to his surroundings please forgive him. "

Your eyes softened at this smooth voice, It was your butler vernon, he's been serving your household for over a decade so he knew how you like your coffee, and how hot your temper is when you don't get what you want.

" How did this wretched vermin even got accepted in the first place! ugh..just get him out of my sight please..and make sure to tend kaiser's needs right away. "

" Kaiser? Is his name? I'm glad that you're making a few friends now young master, your friend seems timid? "

Vernon mused as he poured the tea on up with gentleness, his eyes darting to your form, amused by the stirring latter.

" Well I did find him outside shivering, cold and helpless.. I'm not sure how he'll manage to be cheerful, yes? "

You said taking the porcelain cup with golden linings and chipped pearls embedded at the bottom and
sipped the warm tea.