Chapter 1 'The Encounter'

A/n: This art it not mine, credits to hanabelink completely. I might draw some later on in the story but for now none of them are mine. This is my first so I'm learning along the way 😊

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a normal Hylian girl named 'y/n' 'l/n'. You loved the little house that you lived in. You recently moved out of your parents house because you wanted to start your own life. There was nothing really going on in your life except for when Ganon took over Hyrule, though that was over a hundred years ago. You were born into a kingdom of monsters and fire. You are now 16, living in your own house, and it does get difficult sometimes. You had some sort of stability from your horse. His name was Maximus, and he was jet black, except for a patch of white on his forehead. You nicknamed him the black beauty.

You were on your way to a stable since you wanted to explore Hyrule; it was a very beautiful kingdom. Except for the areas where monsters were, which you saw very often. You were dressed in your 'f/c' dress and a black corset and cloak. It wasn't a very pretty outfit, but it was your favorite, and you loved it.

On your way to the East Akkala stable, you saw a young man. He looked 17 with blonde hair tied into a ponytail and a gorgeous frame. You thought to yourself that he was very attractive. Though your face showed no sign of it, As you got closer, he picked his head up and looked at you. His bright blue eyes were shining, which left a pink hue on your cheeks and nose. You nodded a 'hello' to him as you passed by, your 'h/c' hair flowing in the wind. He smiled and blushed a little, and you could tell. You were surprised by this, since you had never seen a guy do that to you before. He got up quickly and ran to your side.

"Um, excuse me... but what's your name?" He stuttered. You blushed even more.

"'y/n', 'y/n' 'l/n', What's yours?" You replied.

"Oh, um, it's Link!" He said that, and you could tell he was nervous because his ears turned a little red.

"Hello Link, very nice to meet you." You smiled.

He smiled, and it made you giggle a little at how cute he was.

He looked to the ground, twiddling his thumbs for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~link's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked to the ground and thought, 'How beautiful the lady in front of me is. I was Zelda's appointed knight, and I was supposed to be focused on defeating Ganon, but how could I focus when someone as gorgeous as 'y/n' was standing in front of me?' I blushed again. I was so mad at myself for showing so much emotion to a girl I had just met, and I never, ever showed this much emotion to anybody.

"Where are you headed?" I asked nervously.

"East Akkala stable, I've just wanted to explore a little of these pretty lands I live in!" She smiled as she looked at the setting sun and the beautiful orange rays coming from it.

"Oh, you are? I was just about to head that way!" I said, knowing very well that before meeting her, I was just going to stay with my horse and make fire to sleep by for the night. However, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to chat with this girl.

"Oh, you are! Well, I mean, we could travel together if you want.

"That would be amazing!" I said, cutting her off. "I mean, only if you would like to." I said I was trying to contain my excitement.

I packed up my horse Epona and mounted her quickly, then we set off to the stable for the night.