Chapter 10 'Vah Ruta (Pt.2)'

A/n: thank you so much for reading. If you like it please vote 😊. This drawing it not mine.

~y/n pov~

You just woke up from a good nap, and yawned.

You rubbed your eyes.

"The rain has stopped!?" Said a little blue zora.

You looked out side, not a cloud in sight!

"Good afternoon, miss!" Said the man at the counter. "Sidon and link appeased Ruta!"

"That's amazing..." You were still waking up.

You went outside to see Sidon surrounded by Zora's.

"Y/n!" Sidon said pushed through the crowd.

"Hey Sidon!" You said more awake.

"We did it! We appeased Ruta! Link has to take it down from the inside but, he just wanted to tell you he was alright." He said.

You smiled. "I'm glad."

~Links pov~

As I went in I heard a voice. When the voice talked, it sounded like falling rain, a sun shower on a Saturday morning, Dew drops on the grass. It sounded sweet.

"Do you see that terminal over there, put your sheika slate upon the face of it. That should allow you to control Ruta."

I walked over to the pedestal, and did what the voice said. I saw the map on the slate and that I was able to move the trunk.

"Good. There are 5 terminals exactly like that one. The glowing points on you map represent those terminals. Find them. When you do put your sheika slate upon it to unlock them."

I looked at the map and saw one was supposedly behind me. I turned around, there it was, an exact replica of the first terminal.

I went over to it and unlocked it.

" Good 4 more terminals remain."

I looked at them map again. There was one above me. I saw a water fall and swam up it with my zora armor. When I was at the top I saw a terminal, I went over to it and unlocked it.

"Keep going link, I believe in you, 3 more remain."

I looked to the map, then to where the third terminal was. I saw it, it was in between a gear. I had to time it right but when I did, I used stasis to stop it from moving. I jumped in and got the terminal.

"Good, link! 2 more remain."

I looked at the map and saw the 4 terminal...

~y/n pov~

The people of Zora's domain had been overjoyed to see Sidon, and so was I. I just really wanted link to come back.

"Y/n! Hey!" Sidon said. "Link will be back soon, I know your worried."

"Thank you." I said.

~links pov~

I got the forth terminal. Now onto the fifth. It was in the trunk, I went to the outside of the beast and climbed to the trunk getting the last terminal.

"Good job link! That's the last terminal! Now you have to go to the main control unit, Go to the glowing spot on you map to free Ruta!"

I paraglided down to the last glowing point on my map. I unlocked like the rest of the terminals. But instead of it freeing Ruta red and black smoke started pouring out of it.

"Please take care. That...thing is one of Ganon's creations. It's name is Waterblight. I put up as much of a fight as I could, but it proved to be my demise 100 years ago... Regardless...I believe that you are well prepared for this moment. I have faith in you!"

Waterblight screamed and through it's spear at me.

"Careful! That spear has a long reach."

I ducked behind the giant statue.

I hit it with one of my shock arrows'.

"Well done!"

I hit it twice more.

"Be cautious..."

I hit it again and it fell to the floor. I ran to it hitting it with my sword.

The beast suddenly disappeared and came back in a different spot. It started hurling ice blocks at me.

"Defend yourself against those ice blocks."

I took out my cryonis ability and broke the ice blocks. I shot it again. It fell, and I ran to it hitting it with my spear.

It disappeared and reappeared in a different spot again. It through ice blocks at me. I was prepared.
I hit it in the eye with my arrow and it fell to the floor.

"Go! Now!"

I did, and hit it multiple times.

I disappeared and came back. This time shooting at me with a Lazer instead of ice blocks. I took out my sheild and countered the attack.

The beast screamed, I had to cover my ears. It then turned to purple smoke and died.

I signed aloud I was exhausted. After the lynel I was supposed to sleep, and I didn't.

A ghost figure suddenly appeared. It was Mipha!

"Hello, Link. Because of your courage, my spirit is now free. And Ruta, as well. Thank you. For I am now allowed this freedom... to be with you once again. Since I am now a spirit, my healing power would be wasted on me. I have no need of it. So therefore...I would like you to have it. Please accept... Mipha's Grace." A glowing orb came to me and when in through my chest.

"Yesterday, I was awash in a pool of tears. I had nearly given up hope and resigned myself to being trapped here, as a spirit, for the rest of eternity. But now you're here. All this time, my hope... was to see you once more. Promise me that you will not hesitate to call upon my power if you ever find yourself in need. Knowing that... will let my spirit rest in peace."

I nodded.

"I must go. Ruta and I have our roles to fulfill. We are both honored to be able to play the role of support. We'll annihilate Ganon together. Farewell. Save her, Link. Save the princess... Save Princess Zelda..." She said sending me away.

When I came back I was at miphas statue. 'i need to go tell 'y/n'!" I thought.

"Link?" I heard a voice say.