Chapter 16 'Gerudo Town'

A/n: ⚠️⚠️NOT NY DRAWING!!⚠️⚠️ Hope you enjoy!

~Links pov~

I finally reached Gerudo town. I looked cautiously at the two women guarding it. They paid no attention to me, and I kept walking. I made it inside. 'holy hylia, it actually worked!' I thought. I looked around, and saw y/n talking to a Gerudo at a shop. She was trying on some clothes. I walked closer, she didn't know it was me yet so I was just watching.

"How does it look?" She asked the lady.

"It looks amazing!" The lady said back. She wasn't wrong, it did. The top was f/c with gold lining, and the bottom was the same. Though the headdress was a little different. It was gold and had a diamond in the middle. It was beautiful and it went perfectly with her s/c skin.

As I got closer, the lady noticed me. "Hello, young vai! Would you like to try some clothes on?"

"Oh uhm, no thank you." I said with the highest pitched voice I could manage.

"Alright, your loss..." She shrugged messing with the back of Y/n dress.

Y/n looked at me funny. "Do I know you?"

"Alright, were done! That will be 500 rupees." The lady interrupted.

"500!?...Ok, here you go..." She said grabbing the rupees from her bag.

"Thank you miss. Have a nice day!" The lady said.

"You too." Y/n said with a smile.

She then looked back at me. I grabbed her arm and brought her to a corner where no one would see us.

"Hey! Stop it!" She struggled out of my grip.

"It's me, y/n!" I yelled.

"Link?" She asked. "Link!" She hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"Yep it's me!" I said breaking the hug and posing in my new outfit.

"You left me! Why would you run away!?" She yelled at me.

"Sorry, I didn't want to, but it was either that or die from the heat ..."

We stood in silence for a while, then she spoke up. "You look nice..."

"You do too." I said looking at her outfit. "Aw, thank you!" She smiled.

I turned red.

"Are you blushing?" She smirked.

"No!" I said, copying what she did earlier.

"Mhm." She said copying me.

We both started laughing.

~later~

"I have to go see the chief, I'll be right back ok?" I said.

"Alright, I'll wait here. " she said.

~y/n pov~

You sat down at a fire. 'cooking...' you thought. 'what should I cook?'

You grabbed some ingredients from your bag, and threw them in the pot. It made simmered fruit. You decided to try it. 'this is so good...' you thought shoving more spoonfuls into your mouth. Once you were done, you packed up the ingredients you had laid out when you were cooking. You looked at the sun, it was about noon, so you decided it was best to rest your head. Link would be back soon anyways.

You woke, when someone shook you awake.
You mumbled for them to stop, but they kept shaking you. Your eyes fluttered open, and you saw link.

"Good your awake I have to tell you something."

To be continued...

A/n: I apologize for this chapter being so short, one because I'm lazy, and two because I had writers block. Thank you for reading! 😊😊