Chapter 23 'Vah Naboris' (Pt.2)

I stood on the platform, then I heard a voice. It was rough, but sweet. It sounded powerful too.

"Well, well, well... You sure do know how to keep a woman waiting. I can't wait to see you take Naboris back from Ganon! One thing at a time. You'll need a map to find your way around. Head over to that Guidance Stone over there. Sounds easy, right?" She said with a sarcastic tone to her voice.

The terminal was placed in the middle of the room, I walked over to it and placed the slate upon it. The tablet made a distorted ding sound as a map appeared on it.

"Good work getting the map of the Divine Beast! The terminals that control Naboris are noted by a series of glowing points on your map. Take Naboris back by activating all of the terminals. You're ready for this."

I nodded my head, accepting the task at hand. I opened the map of Naboris, pressing a button, curious to see what it would do. The beats let out a roar, it echoed through it's body. Just then the section of the beast I was standing on shook. Beginning to turn, I stumbled around before falling to the ground.

I looked at the map again, and saw a glowing point. I then looked in the direction it was in, and there it was, a terminal. I hit a button once again, and Naboris' moved. The terminal came down slowly, and I walked over to it. It was in a box, so I climbed through a hole. Turned the beast again. Jumped inside of the opening in the box, and activated the terminal. I patted myself on the back proudly.

"There are 4 terminals remaining! I'm counting on you!"

The map showed me that one of the terminals was behind me, and it was. I turned the camel, and unlocked the terminal.

"There are 3 terminals remaining! Hang in there!"

The beast roared, I knew I needed to hurry up.

There was Malice everywhere. I walked to the left side of the camel, and turned the beast. I jumped into the opening as it got closer, and walked on the tail. There was a Malice eye on top of the piece I needed. I shot it down, and climbed to the top. Then I realized it wouldn't move without electricity. I then saw the thing that would do just that below me. So I got off the tower like tail, and went over to the unit.

I moved the metal, and arranged it to have the electricity flow through it. The tower started moving. I ran to it and climbed up it, it got me up and I saw the third terminal.

~y/n pov~

It's been a week since link has gotten onto the beast. No more sand storms, nothing just impatience. Lady Riju has kept you busy since then. Whether it was delivering supplies or helping with royal duties. She did most of the important stuff, but you just helped around. The guards got more comfortable with you, and even though you can't really buy sand seals. The lady let you since you saved the town. Perks for being a hero I guess.

~links pov~

I got both of the terminals up here. The tasks were really annoying but I got through with it. I had one more terminal left, and it was all the WAY on the other side. I sighed, exhausted. I paraglided off the top of the camel, and landed on the head. I activated it.

"Well done! That was the last of the terminals. Now... you'll need to start up the main control unit! Head for the glowing mark you see there. You're doing well... but overconfidence can be a deadly foe." She said.

I walked to the main control unit and placed the slate upon it...

To be continued...

A/n: sorry these aren't completely accurate, and it was rushed...but I haven't played Botw in a while so I'm not completely sure of what's supposed to happen, and I'm too lazy to watch a video. So this is where we are. Hope you enjoyed it! Picture by my sister(MicronPen200)