Chapter 3 'The Journey to Zora's Domain (Pt.1)'

A/n:

Sorry this chapter is short, I'm new and it takes a lot of brain power to write, lol. Hope you enjoy! ⚠️⚠️NOT MY DRAWING!⚠️⚠️ Credits to Carlos M.P

----------------------------y/n pov---------------------------------

You were riding on your horse next to Link,as he was examining the sheikah slate.

"ok so, since Zora's domain is closer to where we are we'll head there first, ok?" Link said as he looked at the tablet.

"Ok that's fine. I've always wanted to meet prince Sidon, and King Dorpheon anyway" You took a glance at the tablet. "Wow Link, that thing is really cool..."

"The slate? Oh yea, it is kinda cool..." He held the slate out to you. "...here you can look at it, just don't break it." Link said with a wink.

You blushed with a small giggle. "I won't break it!" You took the slate from his hands as you scrunched up your nose playfully. Looking at the tablet, you saw your home town, Kakariko village, and you could see your little cottage. It was so small compared to everything else. "Oh Link, look! This is where I live!" You smiled as you showed him, reaching over your horse's neck.

"Oh, how cool. Maybe I could visit sometime!" He said, smiling at you with a pink hue over his cheeks.

You blushed again. "Yea, that sounds great! Maybe you could meet my family!"

~links pov~

I blushed, I was so honored that 'y/n' just invited me to meet her family! I couldn't believe it! We've only been friends for a day, and yet she already feels comfortable enough for my to meet her family. She must really like me. 'One point for me!' I laughed.

"What, did I say something?" 'y/n' looked at me.

"Oh, um... No, I was just thinking about something." I said a bit embarrassed.

"Mhm..." She said as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. She's so cute!

------later------

We were almost to Zora's domain when two, angry looking, bokoblins leapt out at us. Our horses reared up suddenly at the sight of them.

'y/n' eyes were filled with fear. 'I guess living in a village your whole life doesn't give you many opportunities to fight monsters' I thought. I jumped down from Epona, and grabbed my travelers sword, and knights sheild. I ran to the bokoblins and struck the red one twice, it disappeared into a purple smoke. The blue one was a little harder though. I hit it twice, but it still looked like it could go for hours. It hit me to the ground with its club. 'that hurt a lot' I thought.

"Link!" 'y/n' yelled in concern and fear.

I stood back up, brushed myself off, and shot it with my knights bow, right in the head! It doubled over and turned into a cloud of purple smoke.

"You did it!" 'y/n' said as she ran to me and gave me a hug.

I didn't know how to react, I blushed and returned the hug.

"Thank you...for saving my life." 'y/n' said.

"Anytime." I said with a cocky smile.

She giggled and let go.

Then I realized I had a small cut on my arm that was bleeding. 'y/n' saw it and grabbed something from her bag.

"Here, this will help..." She said cleaning the cut. "...I was kind of known for helping people in my village, with medical problems and stuff like that." She covered it with the cloth and tied it up so the fabric would say put. "That cut should be gone in about 2 days!" She said cheerfully.

"Thank you." I said looking down at the bandage.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yea." She said smiling. I love it when she smiles.

~A/n~
Sorry for miss spells or mistakes, when I'm done writing the story completely I go back and fix them, or maybe rewrite a chapter or two. Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me. 😊