Chapter 16 'Sand Seal'

A/n:⚠️⚠️NOT MY PICTURE!!⚠️⚠️

~y/n pov~

"...I have to tell you something..."
~~~~~~~~~

"The chief told me that the only way we'll be able to free Naboris is if we have a special helmet, the thunder helm..." Link said.

"The thunder helm?" You asked.

"Yes, it deflects lightning. So when we head to Naboris, we won't get hit." He said.

"Oh, ok...how do we get it?" You asked again.

"We have to go to the yiga clan hideout..."

"Yiga clan?! But aren't they like really dangerous?!"

"Yes, they are, but if we're quiet we can do it." He said.

"Do you know where it is?"

"Sort of, lady Riju said that is was to the left of Gerudo town. There's an opening near here, if we go through there, we'll get to their hideout."

"Ok, should we get started and head out?" You asked.

"We should, since it is later it won't be as hot. Though we should make a heat resistant elixir just in case."

"I'll make them, the lady at Kara Kara Bazaar told me how." You said.

"Ok, great. I'll go get some sand seals so it will be easier to travel." He said.

~later~

You saw link standing in the opening of Gerudo town, in his normal clothes, with two sand seals next to him. One was grey, and the other was brown.

"I have the elixirs!" I called to him.

"Great!" He said as you walked through the arch way. You nodded to the guards, and they nodded back.

"Sav' orq!" They said in unison. "Sav' orq!" You said back.

Link handed you the leash to the grey sand seal. "You know how to ride one of these right?"

"No, not really." You said.

"Ok, here let me show you." He walk over to you, and grabbed the leash from your hands. He took out his sheild and stood on it. He shook the reins, and the seal took off. He rode around you. He moved the reins in order for the seal to turn different directions. He stopped suddenly by your side.

"See, it's easy!" His breathing was quick. He handed you the reins. "Ok so you hold it like this..." He held your waist, and your breath hitched. His hand held yours, wrapping the string around your hand. Once the reins were in place he took your sheild from your back, and put it on the ground. You stood on it, and he took his hand away from you. You shivered from his absence, and you felt cold even in this heat.

"Ok, when your ready shake the reins, and hold on. She moves fast." He said taking you from my thoughts.

"K." You wanted to say more, but that's all you could manage.

You shook the reins, and the seal bolted, catching you off guard. You yelped. After going for a little while you started to get that hand of it. Being able to turn by leaning in the direction you wanted to go in. You turned around heading back. You pulled on the reins, and the seal stopped.

"Hey! You got it!" He said happily.

"Yea I did!" I said noticing my breathing, it was heavy.

You stood in silence looking at eachother, smiling. After awhile you started to feel nervous, the way he looked at you with his bright blue eyes made your heart flutter.

"We should get going." He said looking down.

"We should." You said.

"We'll take the elixirs when we head back." He said.

You hopped back on your sheild, patting your seal on the head. Link shook his reins, so you did the same.