Chapter 18 'Yiga Clan' (Pt.1)

A/n: This is not my picture! Hope you enjoy!

~y/n pov~

"hey! Wait up!" Link said running not to far behind you.

You laughed, breathing heavily. You reached the small room and stopped, there was a altar surrounded by torches. Around the torches where giant statues with yiga clan symbols upon them. Between the statues, where giant canvases. The room had an eerie glow to it, that made you shiver. You heard links footsteps behind you.

He laughed. "You won! Fair and square!" He looked around the room. "Wow...."

"Is there an entrance?" You asked, walking onto the altar. There was a torch laying on the top, you picked it up, and lit it with the fire from the other torches.

"I don't know, but lady Riju said there was. So just keep looking." He said.

You walked around the room, and looked at the giant fabric's hanging on the walls. You heard something and went closer to it. You tripped on a rock, causing you to fall forward. The cloth was lit a flame, and burned down completely. You stood back, looking inside. Keeses flew out, and went past you. You stepped forward.

"Wait, I don't think that's safe y/n!" Link cautioned.

"No, it alright I see something." You replied. Link ran to your side.

You saw a chest and a box, with a torch leaning against them. "Look! See, its nothing!" You smiled. You opened the chest, inside was an Opal. Link picked up the torch, and broke the box. Inside was 5 arrows. Then link lit his torch with yours.

"I know how to get in!" You said running to another canvas. You burned it down, and saw a box with a torch against it. Link did the same only to find another box, and chest. You both opened the the containers, and went to the last canvas.

"This has to be the one..." You said quietly.

You let the cloth burn, and there was a long hallway with stairs leading up it. "Yes!" You whispered.

You walked forward, and link grabbed your arm. "Wait, let me go first I don't want you getting hurt..." He got Infront of you, leading you up the stairs.

There was a man in a cage, with bananas Infront of it.

"Oh, you've come to save me! Thank hylia!" He called to you.

"Oh um, yea." Link said, confused.

You picked up the bananas, and saw a blade master, walking around a giant piller.

"Link! Look!" You whisper yelled. Link glanced in your direction and saw the yiga.

You ran to his side.

"Where's the key to get you out?" Link said to the man.

"I don't know, but I think it's with master kohga. He's in the room, through that door, I think" the man said.

"Thank you, we'll be back. Don't go anywhere." You said.

"I won't, its not like I can anyways. By the way, yiga love bananas, so use that to your advantage." The man said.

"Thank you." Link said.

"Be safe!" The man said.

"We'll try!" You said back.

A/n: Thank you so much for reading!