Prologue: Island

Meet Y/N L/N, a former child actor turned famous teenage actor. He starred in a lot of movies and T.V. shows that skyrocketed his acting career. Y/N has a wide range of acting skills that he could fit in any kind of genre, like action, horror, romance, or comedies. He even does some of his own stunts too... except for skydiving. You'll see why later in the story.
Y/N's extremely well known, rich, and has gained a lot of fans, half of them are teenage girls. Sometimes they could be a bit too crazy. Scratch that, BATSHIT INSANE! There was one time Y/N found a girl named Sierra who was hiding in his wardrobe. Thank God he has security guards. The young actor is pretty much living the life any teen could dream of, sure it's a great career, but all his life, he was just doing acting job after acting job and never got to live a normal fun teenage life. Y/N is homeschooled, he and his parents felt it was best to not add school life and celebrity work to the mix as he felt it would be too stressful. He also made friends in the industry but Y/N doesn't hang out with them often due to his busy schedule. Hell, he doesn't even have a girlfriend. The whole acting thing does have its benefits, but it gets mundane after doing it constantly. That is until Y/N got a call from his agent, Ricky.

One VERY early morning, Y/N's phone ring wakes him up from his peaceful sleep. He looks at his digital clock and it reads 5:43 am, he groans when he was supposed to wake up at 8:00 am. Y/N picks his phone from his stand and answered it tiredly.

Y/N: Hello?

Ricky: Hey Y/N, sorry for calling you so early, but I got something you might be interested in.

Y/N: It better not be a spin-off for Viking Kids.

Ricky: Oh God no, I don't think the world could handle another season of that dumpster fire.

Y/N: I don't think I would neither.

Both Y/N and Ricky laughed. Ricky was always a cool and reliable guy, he always has lots of good stuff to offer Y/N, but that one was a huge misfire. Thankfully he made it up to Y/N when he offered a role to the teenage actor on a spy thriller film that later won best picture called, "The Impossible Mission."

Ricky: Have you ever been on a reality show?

Y/N: Uhhhhhh... No, not really.

Ricky: Well, I got a call from a guy named, Chris McLean. He called me about seeing if you'd be interested in joining his show?

Y/N: What's it about?

Ricky: Have you ever heard of Survivor?

Y/N: My mom and dad watch it, but, yeah I know it.

Ricky: It's like that, but instead of a jungle, it's at a campsite in Muskoka, Ontario.

Y/N: Is that in Canada?

Ricky does an exaggerated Canadian accent.

Ricky: Yep, where the beaver and moose live, eh?

Y/N laughs at Ricky's impression.

Y/N: Haha, careful, Ricky, I don't want people hearing you say that and getting fired.

Ricky: Don't worry, I'm at a hotel room with thick walls. I figured since shows like Survivor are a huge trend right now, I also figured it would be a perfect opportunity for you and it would be something new to try. So, what do you say? You interested?

Y/N thought about the offer. Ricky was right when he said it would be something new to try. Y/N is not joining the show for the money, he's got more than enough of that. Y/N just wants to partake in the challenges and maybe make some friends. Who knows, maybe even meet a girl. So, Y/N finally made his decision.

Y/N: I'll do it, but, Under one condition.

Ricky: What's that?

Y/N: No special privileges. I want to be as equal as the other players.

Ricky: Done. I'll give Chris a call and I'll send you the details later today. You can head back to dreamland now. Night, Y/N.

Y/N: Night, Ricky.

Y/N hangs up his phone and placed it back on his stand. He lays back down on his bed to get some shuteye. Y/N is now interested in what this new reality show has to offer, he didn't care if he wins the money, all he wants to do now is do something other than act and just genuinely have fun. Too bad he'll regret that decision later... or not.