New Deal

(A/N: Thank you all so much for 1k reads! The next chapter after this will be coming soon. Enjoy!)

A half hour has passed since Y/N left Total Drama Island, the cool night air and the smell of gasoline from the boat of losers breezes through the young actor as he sits down on the boat depressed. As the young actor sits there contemplating, the boat starts slowing down. At first, Y/N thought that he arrived back to civilization, but it turns out that he arrived at a five star resort. The boat reaches the dock as he looks on confused.

Y/N: Hey, this isn't-

Chef: OUT OF THE BOAT NOW!!!

Y/N quickly grabs his belongings and exits the boat. Chef drives off back to Camp Wawanakwa. Y/N looks at the resort and walks up to the place. There are a couple pools, a hot tub and lots of palm trees.

Y/N: This was near the camp? Huh, cool.

Eva: Y/N?

Y/N looks to where the voice came and finds Eva with dumbbells on both of her hands. They both share surprised looks.

Y/N: Eva? What are you doing here? What is this place?

Noah: This is Playa Des Losers, where all of us go to when we're voted off. Noah's sitting over there reading a book and Ezekiel's at the hot tub doing... whatever annoying crap he does.

Y/N: Wow, this place is so much nicer than the camp.

Eva continues her exercise with the dumbbells.

Eva: You're telling me. If everyone found out about this place, they'd all try their best to lose.

Y/N: Got that right.

Eva: I'm surprised you got kicked out, you know, being a celebrity and all.

Y/N: Me too, somehow Heather gets to stay on Total Drama Island but not me.

Eva starts to get mad.

Eva: Heather. I found out that she was the reason I got kicked out! She stole my MP3 player so I can get mad and get the Bass to vote me off! Oh, if I ever see that BITCH again, I'll- RAAAAAH!

Eva throws her dumbbells on the ground and makes a small indentation. She runs off to breaks more objects as Y/N stands there awkwardly.

Y/N: Well, it was nice catching up, Eva. But, I think I'm gonna look for a room to sleep, ok?

Eva: RAAAHHH!!!

Y/N: Ok, have a good night.

Y/N walks into the building to find a room to rest for the night.

————————————————————————

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island, a talent contest brought out the worst in our campers. It was awesome! The Killer Bass struggled to find any talent on their team. And Bridgette's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect... Courtney. Gwen stood up to Heather. So Heather swore to make Gwen's life miserable by stealing her diary. Then she read it in front of the entire viewing world, revealing that Gwen has a secret crush on someone at camp. Then the unexpected happened, confession cams revealed that Heather tampered with the votes to get Y/N L/N kicked off the show, which seems a bit unfair. I mean, hello, she's a bully. That's what they do. Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim. Let a player play. I mean, sure Y/N's a big name in the entertainment industry, but I'm sure we won't lose that many rating and viewers, right? Wait, hold on. What's that?

Chris listens to his earpiece. His eyes widen in fear.

Chris: How much did we lose?! ...F**k!

Chris looks at the camera as he tries to compose himself.