Not So Happy Campers- Part 2

Scene opens up to the campers in their swimsuits standing on a 1,000 ft. high cliff with the lake down below. As everyone is waiting for Chris, Y/N and Lindsay stand next to each other in an awkward silence. Y/N would steal glances at Lindsay since she's still wearing her blue bonnet and cowgirl boots, but she's also wearing a red bikini and it definitely highlights her curvy body.

Y/N: You look really nice.

Lindsay: (giggles) Thanks, (she also admires
Y/N's body) you look nice too.

Y/N: Oh, thanks, I gotta stay fit for acting gigs, you know?

Both Y/N and Lindsay laugh. Chris shows up and explains what the challenge is.

Chris: Ok. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 ft. high cliff into the lake.

Bridgette: Piece of cake.

Chris: If you look down, you will see two target areas.

The campers look down the cliff and see two rings on the lake, one big and one small.

Chris: The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic man-eating sharks.

A group of sharks circle around in the big ring, one of the leaping out of the water and splashing back down. The campers started to grow nervous.

Y/N: Those are just practical effects, right? Those aren't actually sharks.... aren't they?

Chris ignores Y/N's question.

Chris: Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free.

Leshawna: Excuse me?

Chris: For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below.

On the beach, two stacks of crates stand beside each other.

Chris: Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. Building a hot tub! The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first.

Bridgette looks down the cliff. She starts to grow a bit nervous.

Bridgette: Oh, wow. So, who wants to go first?

Understandably, none of the Killer Bass say anything.

Owen: Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable.

Eva: So, who's up?

Duncan: Ladies first.

Bridgette: Fine, I'll go. It's no big deal, just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks.

Bridgette dives off the cliff and manages to land in the safe zone. She swims back up and waves at the campers above. Chef drives a boat near the safe zone to pick up Bridgette. This gives Tyler enough motivation to take the next turn. He jumps off the cliff but lands on one of the buoys. All of the campers cringe at the sight. Tyler slides down the buoys and lands on the water. Eva went next but she landed outside of the safe zone, all of the campers grow scared for Eva as one of the sharks started swimming towards her. Just when the shark was about to take a good bite out of her, Eva punches the shark with all of her strength. The shark quickly to swims away in fear. The campers have shocked looks on their faces. Y/N yells down to Eva.

Y/N: Great punch!

Eva: Thanks!

Heather slaps Y/N on the shoulder.