Who Can You Trust?

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. Things really got cooking between the campers. Heather pushed Leshawna too far in the cook-off challenge and ended up one chilly mama. Owen had a hard day. Geoff led the Killer Bass to victory and the Screaming Gophers got to the bottom of their losing streak. It was buh-bye Beth. Have the Gophers broken the curse? And just how much trust do they have in one another? Find out this week on Total. Drama. Island.

Scene opens up to Chef serving weird ass slop to Gwen's tray.

Chef: Today's breakfast is Hawaiian-Italian fusion casserole.

Gwen: You mean leftovers from the cooking challenge.

Chef: Yeah, that's right! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

The goth girl quickly salutes, not to anger the psychopathic chef any further.

Gwen: Sir, no sir!

Chef salutes back. Gwen walks over to the Gopher's table and sees Heather wrapped herself in a blanket and sneezing due to being stuck in the freezer during the last challenge. The goth girl smirks.

Gwen: Need a little echinacea?

Heather: (sounding stuffy) You're so funny. You think that you can just lock me up in the freezer and get away with it? I am gonna make you sorry that you ever met me.

Gwen: (to Leshawna) Too late.

Heather: You are such a...a...a...ACHOO! UGH! I hate this place!

Meanwhile with the Bass, we see D.J. patting his pet bunny on the head. The gentle giant slurps on Chef's breakfast with a straw. He chews on the food for a bit and feeds it to his bunny like a mama bird. Geoff give a weirded-out look. A reasonable reaction.

With Duncan, we see him getting some coffee from the coffee dispenser and sees a spare mug on the shelf. Duncan takes a quick glance to see if anyone is watching. He swipes the mug and hides it under his shirt. Just when he was about to head for the table, Courtney subtly points accusingly at the punk rock guy.

Courtney: (angrily whispers) I saw that! How can you just steal a mug?

Duncan: 'Cause it's cool-looking and I don't have one. Heh, DIDN'T have one, that is.

Duncan heads to the Bass' table with Courtney following him.

Courtney: But you might get kicked off.

Duncan: Aww. And here I thought you didn't care about me.

Courtney: The last thing we want is to lose another player and I don't wanna lose because you feel like going all criminal on us.

Duncan: Whatever. You dig me.

Courtney groans in frustration.

Courtney: Why do I even bother?

Scene cuts to the peaceful wilderness of Muskoka. Sad music plays as Chris walks up to the camera with a sad look.

Chris: Hi, Chris here. Sometimes teams just don't get along. So the producers and I thought that the best way to work through the group friction would be...to exploit it for laughs.

The host rubs his hands together in excitement like a kid on Christmas Day.

Chris: This is gonna be awesome!

We cut to Chris and the campers standing on the dock. Each contestant is with their own teams.

Chris: So, last week's challenge exposed a few Gopher issues...