X-Treme Torture

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The twelve surviving campers were put through Master Chief Hatchet's brutal boot camp. Duncan was the first to be sent to the brig by Major Harshness for disorderly conduct. Shocker. But what was a surprise was when by-the-book Courtney smuggled food to P.O.W. Duncan. The two, along with Y/N L/N, proceed to pull a B-and-E to steal some P.B and J, while also letting a S-K-U-N-K stink up the tent Chef and I were in, and the rebel and the C.I.T. ended up K-I-S-S-I-N-G. *phew* Chef doesn't know that Y/N sent the skunk. So I chose not to tell him for Y/N's sake. Gwen won her stripes for the Gophers. And the Bass smelt something fishy when Courtney was suddenly voted off. Confession cams revealed that it was Harold who tampered the votes to get back at Duncan for torturing him. Yeaaaaaah, we're not exactly doing the best job with keeping the voting box safe from being rigged. Maybe we should switch to digital voting, that'll be a lot more safe. This week, the campers are pushed to the X-Treme! Who will crack under the pressure? Find out right now on Total. Drama. Island.

We see the campers sleeping after the grueling days of Chef's boot camp challenge. Owen is snoring loudly while also having dried chocolate on his face with empty wrappers of chocolate all over his bed. Harold is sucking his thumb while sleeping and Duncan is just vibing to his music with his headphones on.

Their beauty sleep is cut short as a loud sound of an airplane flies over the cabins. Leshawna groans in frustration as she tries to bury her head into her pillow to block out the noise.

The campers get dressed and head outside to see what the hell is happening. They all look up and see a rusty old plane flying overhead. The pilot in question is none other than Chris McLean.

Chris: Incoming!!!

Geoff: Hit the deck!

All of the teenagers scream and rush out of the plane's landing.

Chris: Yes! I can't wait to get my pilot's license!

Chris looks forward and sees that he's about to hit an outhouse. The plane rams right into the small wooden room and destroys it. We see a bear, who was hiding behind the outhouse, hides the stolen marshmallows behind its back and shakes nervously after what happened.

The host stops the plane. We see him wearing a pilot outfit that looks like something out of Star Wars. Chris yells out the window to the campers.

Chris: Just flexing your muscles for today's... (megaphone) X-TREME SPORTS CHALLENGE!!!

Chris' yells through the megaphone as it echoes loudly at the campers and they flinch. Gwen groans with no energy in her body.

Gwen: Ugh. It's too early for this.

Chris: This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up, (megaphone) X-TREME SOFA BED SKYDIVING!

Y/N's eyes shrink and starts to sweat bullets at the mention of that horrid word.

Chris: Contestants will plummet- uh, skydive to awaiting sofa bed target below.

Chef slides the plane door open while wearing an army uniform with a parachute attached to his back. Below him is an old sofa bed with lots of stains and tears. There's even a couple of broken springs on the bed area. Chef jumps off the plane and lands on the sofa bed. Instead of having a smooth landing, the bed area folds up and crushes the psychopathic chef. His muffled screams are heard as he struggles to get out.