Phobia Factor

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. Due to fan outcry, Y/N L/N was fortunate enough to come back to show. And thankfully, the views and the ratings are back to where they are. Although, we still get angry letters like, "Heather should've been kicked out of the show, not Y/N!" or, "Heather can suck my-" yeah, I'm not gonna finish reading that. Anyway, the campers had their survival skills put to the test when they spent the entire night camping in the woods. Katie and Sadie's friendship was strained when Katie's sense of direction got them totally lost. Duncan's mad ghost story telling skills freaked out the Killer Bass. (Chuckles) And, uhh, Izzy played a prank on the Gophers by dressing up as a bear. Unfortunately, a real bear showed up, and the Gophers spent the night up in a tree, which really sucked for them. Cody peed in his pants and then it rained. Basically, no one got any sleep last night. Ultimately, the Killer Bass were the ones on the chopping block, leaving Katie without a marshmallow. Yep, the challenge was rough, all right, and if I have anything to say about it, today's will be even more brutal. Luckily, I do. What fresh horror have we planned for our campers? Find out next on Total. Drama. Island.

Scene opens up to Sadie wailing on the dock. Her best friend, Katie got voted off and now Sadie is all alone. Bridgette tries to comfort the "twin."

Bridgette: Katie would want you to keep going.

Katie keeps crying as the surfer girl sighs.

Bridgette: Come on. Let's go back and join the others.

Bridgette tries to pull Sadie, but she grips the wood on the dock to not leave, but the wood breaks off. Scene cuts to the Killer Bass sitting at the campfire pit. We hear Sadie still crying as Bridgette brings the crying girl to one of the logs to sit on.

Bridgette: (to Courtney) It was a long good-bye.

The Killer Bass notice the Screaming Gophers approaching them with Beth holding a plate of green jelly with a gummy worm inside.

Courtney: What do you guys want? Come by to rub it in?

Trent: We got some extra dessert after our tuck-shop party, thought you might want some.

Courtney: So what? You're just being nice?

Gwen: Ok. Owen stank up our cabin, and we need some time to air out.

Owen farts.

Y/N: Come on, man. Don't you ever hold it in?

Owen: Sorry, I knew there was something funny with those chips.

Beth offers the green jelly to Courtney, but the C.I.T. backs away in fear.

Courtney: NO! I mean, no thanks. I'm good.

Duncan: What? Are you on a diet or something?

Courtney: No! I just don't like green jelly, ok?

Beth walks over to Duncan and D.J. to offer the dessert, but D.J. slaps the dessert out of Beth's hand.

D.J.: SNAKE!

The dessert flies over the Bass and hits the ground near Cody. He bends down and pulls the gummy worm out of the jelly and shows it to D.J.

Cody: Chill, dude. It's just a gummy worm.

D.J.: Sorry for tripping. Snakes just freak me out.

Y/N: That's reasonable.