Up The Creek

(A/N: I changed the prologue from Y/N dropping out of school to being homeschooled instead. I felt it was stupid so I changed it. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy!)

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The competitors were forced to conquer their deepest, darkest fears. Not all of them succeeded, but others surprised the group and faced their fears head-on. In a shocking twist, Tyler let the Bass down when he was too CHICKEN to face the chicken. Get it? Ha ha ha! And it was buh-bye, Tyler. Once again, the Bass find themselves behind. Can they pull this one out of the water? Find out today on Total. Drama. Island.

Scene opens up to the Killer Bass and Screaming Gophers standing near the beach, waiting for Chris to show them what their next challenge is. Y/N stands with the Gophers waiting with them until he hears the voice of his blonde girlfriend approaching him.

Lindsay: Hiiii Y/N!

Lindsay approaches the actor wearing a different outfit than her usual one. She's wearing a red sleeveless top and blue shirt pants. The only pieces of clothing that were still the same was her blue bonnet and cowgirl boots. Lindsay stands next to Y/N and kisses him on his cheek.

Y/N: Hey yourself. I like your outfit.

Lindsay: Thanks, I felt like I wanted to wear something different today.

Y/N: Well, you get an A+ in my book.

Lindsay giggles.

*BZZZT*

Y/N: Lindsay and I had such an amazing time at the mall. Though Heather dragged her away half the time when we were there.

*BZZZT*

Heather: UGH! That stupid, hot, man! If he thinks he can get Lindsiot to swoon over him and get away with it, then he's sorely mistaken.

*Confessional end*

Y/N looks around at his team and notices one team member missing.

Y/N: Hey, Lindsay, have you seen Beth?

Lindsay places her index finger on her chin and thinks for a moment.

Lindsay: I think she went to the bathroom.

Y/N nods. Chris arrives with a map on a painting stand.

Chris: Bass, Gophers, today's challenge is a true summer-camp experience. A canoe trip.

Chris presents 7 canoes resting on the beach. 4 of them are green and and rest are red.

Chris: You'll be paddling your canoes across the lake... (spooky voice) ...to Boney Island.

Chris presents the map of Boney Island.

Chris: When you get there, you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island, which is about a two-hour hike through treacherous, dense jungle.

Geoff scratches his head confused.

Geoff: We've got to pour what?

Bridgette facepalms and D.J. looks at Geoff shocked. Chris has an annoyed look as he air quotes.

Chris: "Portage."

Geoff is still confused as a fly buzzes through his ear and flies out the other.

Chris: Dude, walk with your canoe.