Brunch Of Disgustingness

Last time on Total Drama Island. A note from a secret admirer got Gwen and Bridgette up in each other's business. D.J. accidentally knocked his boy, Trent, off the airplane, sending him deep into the Earth's crust. Leshawna showed everybody how to hang on for dear life on the moose ride. Harold showed himself to be an ace fly catcher until he caught sight of Heather's... unmentionables, causing him to crash his wave right off the island, but not without a little canoodling time with the fair Leshawna. And now, let's see what's in store for our campers on this week's episode of Total. Drama. Island.

A flock of geese fly over the camp on a beautiful day as the 11 remaining contestants head to the lodge for breakfast. Chris and Chef stand near the door as Gwen, Owen, and Trent are the first to arrive. The guitar player notices no food on both tables.

Trent: What? No breakfast?

Chris: Oh, don't worry, bro. There will be plenty of food later on.

Both Chris and Chef snicker as more campers arrive. Leshawna walks in and she notices the two grown adults.

Leshawna: What're you two bozos so giggly about?

The two snicker again as the rest of the campers head to their tables. The host composes himself and makes an announcement.

Chris: Congratulations to the remaining 11 campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition. You'll all be on the jury for the final episode.

Geoff raises his fist in the air.

Geoff: We got the power, yeah!

Chris: The two teams will become one next week. But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin.

Both guys and dolls share surprised looks.

Chris: This week's challenge is as old as history itself. The battle of the sexes!

Both Y/N and Lindsay are shocked.

Chris: After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then, you'll have a, uh, bite to eat.

Chris and Chef snicker once again.

Y/N: I already don't like where this is going.

Chris: Ready for a little good news? This week, no one will be kicked off.

The campers cheer with some exchanging high fives.

Chris: It's all for reward and it's a GOOD one. Ok, time to relocate. Let's move!

The campers leave the cafeteria and the two adults snicker. If I had a nickel for every time they snicker.

As the campers walk to their cabins, Bridgette and Geoff smile at each other, but Heather walks next to the surfer girl in a cheerful manner.

Heather: Wow, your hair looks great today. So natural.

Bridgette: Thanks, I–