Dodgebrawl

(A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates, my parents and I went on vacation.)

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awake-A-Thon, when Duncan took a snooze on the can, and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row... harsh. Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her, then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks. Nicely played, Heather, nicely played. Even though Eva could've pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off. She became the second camper to rock the boat of losers. Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will Gwen be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? How many angry letters from Y/N L/N's fan girls will we get after seeing Y/N and Lindsay cuddling? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the dock of shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on Total. Drama. Island.

It's been a day since the Awake-A-Thon ended, aside from Gwen, the Gophers got their well deserved sleep. Unfortunately for the Bass, they didn't because of Harold's snoring. Speaking of Harold, as everyone eats breakfast in the main lodge, Harold walks in with a drawn mustache on his face. Everyone gasps at the sight and giggles. Harold sits down at the table and all of the Bass except for Duncan, who is passed out on the table, laugh at him.

Harold: Ok, what?

Geoff: Someone messed with your face, dude.

Harold picks up the spoon and uses its reflection to see his face. Instead of being angry, he admires his look.

Harold: Hey, sweet stache.

Chris: Hey, everyone, it's Gwen!

The Gophers clap and cheer as an exhausted Gwen walks in.

Lindsay: Yay! (looks at Y/N) Why are we clapping?

Y/N: Gwen won the challenge.

Lindsay: Ohhh, right.

Gwen sits down at the table.

Gwen: I'm so tired. I can't feel my face.

Gwen's face slams on the table due to her exhaustion.

Y/N: Yeah. She deserves some rest.

Heather: (to Beth and Lindsay) So let's go over the rules one more time.

Before Y/N can hear what Heather has to say to Beth and Lindsay, Katie and Sadie grab the young actor's attention.

Katie: Excuse us, Y/N. Can we talk to you?

Y/N: Uh, sure, what's up?

Sadie: Oh my gosh, Katie! Y/N L/N is talking to us! EEE!

Y/N: Yes, yes I am. Is there something you girls need?

Sadie: Oh, yeah, we never got the chance to meet you because Katie and I were on separate teams.

Katie: Yeah, we were, like, so sad that we weren't together that we forgot you were on the show.

Y/N: I could tell.

Sadie: We just want to say that we are HUGE fans.

Katie: Yeah! We loved you as Johnny Anderson.

Sadie: Speaking of Johnny Anderson, back at the cliff side challenge when you were being all scary at Chris, were you acting like Johnny when he was in his psycho phase in season 3 episode 16?