Not Quite Famous

(A/N: This story has reached number 1 on the Lindsay rank. Thank you so much for your support. Enjoy the chapter!)

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The Killer Bass finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against the Screaming Gophers. There were bruises, tears, risky moves, and dangerous alliances. And in the end, it was Noah, the know-it-all, who didn't see it coming. This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to loserville, population. Four. Who will sink and who will stay afloat? Find out right now on Total. Drama. Island.

Lindsay: Ok, this is so way beyond bad! I'm out of fake tanner, already!

Gwen: (Sarcastically) Woah, that's tragic, Lindsay.

Gwen sits up from her bed as Lindsay holds an empty tanner sadly.

Lindsay: Now I have to actually like suntan, in the sun. Do you realize how shriveled and wrinkly that can make your skin?

Gwen looks into her mirror and notices a cowlick, she licks her hand to smooth her hair. Lindsay rushes over to Gwen and examines where the goth's cowlick was.

Lindsay: Oh, you totally do.

The loudspeaker sounds off as it startles a seagull.

Chris: (On loudspeaker) All right, campers, enough beauty sleep. Time to show us what you're made of!

Scene cuts to the campers sitting in front of an outdoor amphitheater.

Lindsay: Are we gonna see a musical? I love musicals. Especially, the ones with singing and dancing.

Trent: Gwen! Saved you a seat.

Gwen: Thanks.

Gwen smiles and sits next to Trent. Trent leans back and crosses his legs. Cody sits next to Trent and tries to copy him but falls backwards. Lindsay notices Y/N arriving last, she waves at him and Y/N waves back. Lindsay notices Heather glaring at her, she smiles nervously and stops. Heather turns her head away angrily and smacks Lindsay in the face with her ponytail. Lindsay spits out a small hair. As Y/N sits next to Lindsay, she quickly tosses the hair away smiles at him.

Y/N: Morning, Lindsay.

Lindsay: Hi, Y/N.

Chris: Welcome to our brand new, deluxe, state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater. Ok, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite, a talent contest!

Owen: Yes! Awesome!

Chris: Each team has 8 hours to pick their three most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes (to Duncan) as long as it's legal.

Duncan snaps his fingers in frustration.

Chris: You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former D.J., V.J., and rap legend Grandmaster Chef who will show his approval via the Chef-O-Meter.

Chris points up at nothing.

Lindsay: What is he pointing at?

Y/N: Probably something the film crew will edit in during post-production.

Chris: The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck.

Later, the Screaming Gophers gather as Heather blows her whistle to call her team's attention.