Not So Happy Campers- Part 1

Scene opens up to a dock area overlooking a river with land in the background. The host, Chris McLean pops up from the bottom of the frame.

Chris: Yo! We're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario. I'm your host, Chris McLean. Dropping season one of the hottest new reality show on television, right now!

Chris walks across the dock.

Chris: Here's the deal, 22 campers have signed up to spend 8 weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp.

Chris stops at the end of the dock.

Chris: They'll compete in challenges against each other. Then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers. Every 3 days, one team will either win a reward, or watch one of their team member's walk down the dock of shame.

Chris presents the dock of shame as a picture of a run down boat with strings holding the picture up drops right next to Chris.

Chris: Take a ride on the loser boat, and leave Total Drama Island, for good.

Scene cuts to a campfire pit with 9 sitting logs near it.

Chris: Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow.

Chris grabs the marshmallow stick, eats the fluffy snack and tosses the stick.

Chris: In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune, which let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food...

Mutated Worm: Hey now!

Chris: ...and each other. Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp.

Scene cuts to various shots of cameras across the camp from a camera in a bird nest to a camera stuck with duct tape, to a totem pole. Scene cuts back to Chris.

Chris: Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here right now on... Total. Drama. Island.

(A/N: God, I love that theme song.)

Y/N was sitting on the front side of the speed boat overlooking the wilderness. One of the best things about Canada was the beautiful scenery and forests. Y/N checked his bags to make sure he has what he needs, he has some swim trunks, a couple of beach towels, a few water bottles, some sunscreen, soap, comic books, toothpaste and a toothbrush. As Y/N was still looking through his bags, the boat driver spoke.

Boat Driver: Hey, Mr. L/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

The boat driver shows him a poster of Y/N as Johnny Anderson from the teen drama show, "The Lives That Change Us."

Boat Driver: Could you sign this? It's for my little girl, she's a huge fan.

Y/N smiles at this, usually he would find autograph signings annoying, but for kids, Y/N would make an exception.

Y/N: Sure thing, dude. I'll need a pen.

Boat Driver: Oh yeah, of course. Here.

The boat driver hands the poster and pen to
Y/N. The young actor signs his name on the poster and hands them back to the driver.