Ririka and Mary

**Ririka unintentionally insulting people**

*****

"Argh! Ririka! Get over here! She's doing it again!" Yumemi screamed as Mary bit her arm until it bled.

"Mary!" Ririka exclaimed as she immediately put down the cup of tea in her hands and rushed to pick up the toddler, whose gaze instantly went from mischievous to innocent.

"You can't just bite people okay? They don't like it," Ririka reminded her gently, patting her head.

Mary glared at Yumemi, pointing at the singer with disdain.

"Yes, nobody really likes her either, but you just have to put up with her okay?"

"EXCUSE ME——" Yumemi gasped in disbelief.

Ririka gave her a quizzical look before sitting down on the couch with Mary on her lap.

"Are you hungry?"

Mary looked at Ririka and nodded, pointing to Ririka's hair, then stretching out her four limbs before pointing to the natural sunlight that shone in through the glass windows.

"Hair...star...light?"

Mary pouted impatiently and grabbed a handful of Ririka's hair, pointing at it.

Ririka stared confusedly at her partner for a while before it dawned on her.

"Silver Starlight! Of course!"

The Kitsune summoned a servant who brought her a sparkling liquid exquisitely held in wine glass.

"This is for adults, so just one sip," Ririka said gently. This was Mary's favourite drink when she was an adult, so it was no surprise that she liked it as a child. However, it was a drink meant for adults and Ririka didn't want to risk Mary's health.

Mary let out a happy sound as she licked her lips after taking a sip.

Thereafter, she looked around and frowned.

"What does she want now?" Midari asked.

Mary glared at her and stuck out her tongue before continuing to search around.

"Mary! You shouldn't glare at Midari! She may be hopelessly idiotic and disgustingly perverted but she's still our friend, right?"

"Did Ririka just...insult you?" Yuriko said in disbelief.

"I don't think she realises it though," Saori said.

"Oh, she wants to find Sayaka," Ririka said. "Sure, let's find her!"

Ririka proceeded to head to the library where she assumed Sayaka and Kirari would be. Sayaka loved the library so much as an adult, so surely she would go there as a child. Besides, if she wasn't there, Ririka's next guess would be the lily garden.