Cure

"Sayaka, my darling," Kirari chuckled as she received her wife form Nozomi's arms.

The Kitsune and her sister had rushed over the moment she left Eagleathas.

Sayaka giggled and wrapped her tiny arms around the Kitsune's neck before reaching up to pat her head. The Kitsune responded by giving her a small kiss, using her Kitsune tails to hold her wife's belongings.

Meanwhile, Mary had crawled onto Ririka, punching her chest lightly in excitement with her magic handkerchief in her mouth. Ririka too held her partner's belongings with her tails.

"M-Mary!" she squealed in surprise as Mary gave her a big, loving hug.

"Mhm, I'm impressed," Kirari mused as Sayaka played with her braids. "Good work, Nozomi."

The Komabami Head perked up at this, eyes shining and mouth open.

"You...you really mean it?"

Ririka gave her a small nod.

"Wow, I...ImeanItriedmy...best...I-thank you so much..."

"We've looked through their memories, and you did the best job," Ririka said shyly. "Thanks for taking care of them."

Nozomi's face turned beet red and Ririka swore that she would have collapsed had it not been for Innu nudging her reassuringly.

"Well, we'll be taking our leave," Kirari said. "We have work to do."

And with that, she turned and headed home with her family.

*****

"Cold!" Sayaka exclaimed as Kirari painted her nails a dark violet.

"Yes, it's cold," Kirari chuckled. "Nice, isn't it?"

"Cold," Sayaka giggled. "Nice cold."

"You're so cute," Kirari said as she finished painting Sayaka's fingernails.  She set the nail polish set aside and used magic to dry her wife's nails.

"There, all done," she said, kissing Sayaka's cheek. "Now what do you want to do, hm? Other than play with the golden orbs I brought from The Golden Isles."

Sayaka pursed her lips adorably, trying to come up with something to do. Her eyes widened and she flopped backwards onto the bed, making her way under the covers and resting her head on her pillow.

"Sleep," she decided, tugging Kirari's hand.

"Alright."

*****

The next morning......

"If this doesn't work......" Kirari warned as Midari poured the liquid into two separate cups.

Apparently, the masochist had found a cure, and although Kirari loved her wife as a toddler, she missed her as her usual self. As did Ririka.

"You sure about this?" Yuriko whispered. "I don't wanna' die!"

"Chillax, Yukiro," Midari sighed, ignoring Yuriko as she hissed back, "Its 'Yuriko'!"

"Ooh..." Sayaka marveled at the supposed 'cure' which was the same colour of her eyes and hair. "Yumwee..."

Kirari glared at Midari before gently lifting the cup to her wife's lips, with Ririka doing the same.

Sayaka and Mary merely blinked at one another, before a cloud of smoke enveloped them.

The smoke cleared after a few seconds, and Midari broke out into laughter.

"WAHAHA...oh shit—the Prez is gonna' kill me! This is going to be so fun!"