Ryomeko

Yumeko shared a peaceful teatime with Ryota on their couch.

A plate of scones and small cupcakes were placed in front of them as the couple enjoyed the tranquil silence.

"This silence is nice," Yumeko giggled. "Though I do miss the chaos that came with the war previously, not the war itself though."

"Well, I think we should cherish this, we never know what's going to happen nex——OOMPH!"

Ryota's tea spilled onto the floor, his porcelain teacup slipping from his hand and shattering onto the floor.

Startled, Yumeko turned her head sharply, ready to save her husband before bursting out in laughter.

A pair of toddlers sat on Ryota's chest, with seemingly confused expressions on their faces.

"Oh my! Where did these two come from?" Yumeko asked. She was only able to see the back of their heads, though they did seem familiar.

The toddler with dark violet hair turned around to stare at Yumeko, making the latter gasp in shock.

"What the...Sayaka-chan?!"

"Yumeko, are you drunk? How can——oh my god, Mary!" Ryota exclaimed as he looked down at the blonde toddler.

Mary giggled and bit his shirt while Sayaka crawled onto Yumeko's lap and fell asleep with her head lying on her chest.

"My, my! This is certainly a surprise! And——aw, you're so cute Sayaka-chan! Hey Ryota, did Kirari send them here? I wonder why they're like this though," Yumeko wondered aloud.

"Ow..." Ryota responded as Mary scratched his face. "Should we ask the twins?"

"Hm," Yumeko pondered. "Wouldn't it be more fun to see their reactions when they find out we're taking care of them?"

"Well, I suppo——"

"YAY!" Yumeko exclaimed as she pumped both fists in the air, starling Sayaka awake.

The toddler burst into tears, shattering the remaining tea cup, jar, and plate full of scones and cupcakes.

She continued to cry, wiping her eyes with her fists as her tears cascaded down her cheeks endlessly.

"Hm! How interesting!" Yumeko said excitedly. "I can't wait to see what other chaos we'll e experience with these two around!"

"Umm Yumeko..." Ryota said. "That's...the jar from our wedding..."

Yumeko's eyes widened before she looked down at Sayaka, smiling. "It's fine, she's just a child, right?" Her Kitsune ears twitched angrily as her tails stood up.

Sayaka giggled at this sight and hugged the Kitsune, reaching up to pat her on her head.

This calmed Yumeko immediately. She squealed and held Sayaka tightly. "SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!"

It seemed that Sayaka had mastered the art of calming people down.

"Let's put them on one of the beds in our spare rooms!" Yumeko suggested as she stood up and carried Sayaka away. "I wonder how long we'll have to take care of them, this is going to be awesome!!!!!"

Ryota sighed and followed suit, wincing at the scratch wounds from Mary as he struggled to keep her at bay.

"Yes yes, you'll be in the same room as Igarashi-san," he sighed. "I mean Momobami-san. Oh man, it's been a few years and I still can't get used to calling Sayaka that."